• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

USF Hotels

Members do not see this ad, Register
Where should I stay at in Tampa?

I have my list down to these hotels.

Comfort Inn - Conference Center

Courtyard Tampa

Holiday Inn Express

Doubletree Airport

Marriott

Thanks

I know that the Holiday Inn Express (4700 block of Dale Mabry) is now a Comfort Inn.  There's construction there now, so you may want to ask about it.  It's within walking distance of RayJay.

Any hotel search in the "Westshore" (try "West Shore", too) will be close to the Stadium and airport.  You'll be within 2-3 miles of the stadium from there.

If you want to stay in the Ybor City or Channelside area (near all the clubs, etc.), do a search using "Tampa" and "Ybor" or "Channelside".

There are different Courtyards, Marriott's, etc.  If you give us the specific hotel and location, we'd be glad to give you a 'thumbs up or down'.

Yes, there is. Used to be the Shoneys Inn, but it's not somewhere to stay for game proximity ........... until we build that on-campus stadium.   ;)

Yeah, they got internet in the room too, I used to put my parents up there when they'd come down to visit me while I was at school