• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

My quick take after watching the ESPN replay...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

15 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

Do we know for a fact he faked it?  He could have been cramping and a coach or a teammate told him to get down.  Once when I was playing football I hurt my back on kickoff coverage, as i was hobbling toward the sidelines, my coaches yelled at me to get down.  I'm not saying this is what happened here, but do we know for sure?

If you saw it on tv it is quite clear he faked it. Looks over to the bench with hands out then takes a tumble. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, Justin C said:

Instructing a player to fake an injury should be a team rules violation and therefore CCS should sit out against GT.

It's not ethical for raising young men.  I'd agree...he should say 5 mins before game he suspended himself for the GT game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

It's not ethical for raising young men.  I'd agree...he should say 5 mins before game he suspended himself for the GT game.

We would probably win>he sucks the life out of this team

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

2 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

The initial two dropped passes all but killed Barnett’s confidence. The passes were spot on - they should not be dropped at this level. 

The fake injury on 4th and 1 in the first quarter is an omen to bad coaching. Wisconsin was about to inexplicably punt with the best RB in the nation needing one yard. One of the players realized they were a man short on the punt return team and Strong told him to go down with a cramp. Low and behold, Wiscy’s HC cleared his mind and realized what a bumbling decision he had just made and corrected his thought process.

Billy Atterbury got beat badly on the blindside hit where Barnett had the ball jarred loose while in his throwing motion. Not Barnett’s fault. 

Down two TD’s due to poor execution. Simple as that. 

You and I have disagreed on some things throughout the years, but these items are 100% on point and I discussed all three with my buddy during the game.

Made big mistakes vs a much better team and they took advantage of each one.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

27 minutes ago, Bullrush33 said:
34 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

We would probably win>he sucks the life out of this team

You sure it was CCS and not the DC? I agree though it looked poorly faked--bad decision whoever made it.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Apis Bull said:

Do we know for a fact he faked it?  He could have been cramping and a coach or a teammate told him to get down.  Once when I was playing football I hurt my back on kickoff coverage, as i was hobbling toward the sidelines, my coaches yelled at me to get down.  I'm not saying this is what happened here, but do we know for sure?

He was back in on the next play. Cramps don't stop that fast.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,427
  • Days Won:  3

The funny thing about the fake injury incident was watching Strong motion frantically to NOT fall down as they were about inexplicably punt the ball away, and then, it was too late.

Changed their minds —> first down.

Freaking joke coaching job.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, The Sheriff said:

The fake injury on 4th and 1 in the first quarter is an omen to bad coaching. Wisconsin was about to inexplicably punt with the best RB in the nation needing one yard.

I seriously question the judgement of the W coach. Lordy, anyone who watched us last year would know to give it a shot on 4th an 1.

However his judgement was better than CCS who saw W about to shoot themselves in the foot and said "Hold my beer!"

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  11,947
  • Days Won:  25

Sherriff you  need to start training these players back in the dungeon and make them appreciate how good  of an opportunity they have.

• Me no likey 1