• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So you're Michael Kelly at the LRS center Tuesday morning ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Bob Evans early bird special 

spacer.png

Publix has a bogo on Depends

spacer.png

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

8 hours ago, MikeG said:

image.png.8cbad9cadf404fc7443928f8b240d4e7.png

I got my eyes on that set of steak knives!

Third prize is you're fired.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,882
  • Days Won:  33

12 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

That's cute.

Wasn't meant to be anything other than honest

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

14 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Wasn't meant to be anything other than honest

I wish I had seen anything that could give me just a small glimmer of hope, I envy your optimism. At least we can only get better on offense than the rock bottom we hit last Friday.

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I wish I had seen anything that could give me just a small glimmer of hope, I envy your optimism. At least we can only get better on offense than the rock bottom we hit last Friday.

We played a bad game and had many self inflicted mistakes that are easily correctable. We also played a really good team, maybe the best team we will face all season.

I expect us to bounce back on Saturday.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

On 9/2/2019 at 10:03 PM, hm101 said:

If I'm VPA right now I am simply asking questions. What went wrong, why, what are we doing about it, and probably most important, set my expectations for this season. Then I make an executive decision after I see the product after the next few games. 

But a VPA I am not.

I guarantee you he has no clue WHY what went wrong went wrong. I will also bet that he has no clue what to do about it. He's already said that, "we need to get better." 

He and his defensive coaches last year sucked. They could not motivate the players. In game 1, with some new coaches, I see the same crap.

The offense sucked balls last week. Mostly new coaches on that side of the ball, but there had better be a TON of improvement this week.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

16 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

We played a bad game and had many self inflicted mistakes that are easily correctable. We also played a really good team, maybe the best team we will face all season.

I expect us to bounce back on Saturday.

I can deal with the fact we were out classed and maybe you are right and the mistakes can be easily corrected but it seems to be becoming a pattern and with that many mistakes I am doubtful we can turn it around in a week. If the coaching staff knew what to do to right the ship I would hope they would fix it but every week we looked shocked and say "we weren't prepared". I really hope you are right. 

13 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I can deal with the fact we were out classed and maybe you are right and the mistakes can be easily corrected but it seems to be becoming a pattern and with that many mistakes I am doubtful we can turn it around in a week. If the coaching staff knew what to do to right the ship I would hope they would fix it but every week we looked shocked and say "we weren't prepared". I really hope you are right. 

The drops on the first 2 series were absolutely killer. The first one could have turned into a huge gain, or even a TD, since there was single coverage and the safety help was pretty far away. The drop on the second series would have had us around midfield. We don't know what would have happened if both passes were caught, but we would have had momentum on our side.

• Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

The drops on the first 2 series were absolutely killer. The first one could have turned into a huge gain, or even a TD, since there was single coverage and the safety help was pretty far away. The drop on the second series would have had us around midfield. We don't know what would have happened if both passes were caught, but we would have had momentum on our side.

If the wind gets taken out of this team's sail so easily then we're in for a long season... Let's see what happens on Saturday. Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1