• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Remember these guys?????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, Brad said:

I don't understand why we're always looking back to last season.  Can't we look at today?  How many trophies did those two get us?  NONE!  Why some of you choose to hang on...LET GO!  They're gone, and they're not coming back.  

That’s all you got? Hey it it’s been 15 min since you last shown that grainy WVU win back in the Paleolithic period. Get to it Brad chop chop...

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

That’s all you got? Hey it it’s been 15 min since you last shown that grainy WVU win back in the Paleolithic period. Get to it Brad chop chop...

Check out this thread, I just put out a higher quality video (seeing that you measure video quality by resolution, not success):

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Brad said:

Check out this thread, I just put out a higher quality video (seeing that you measure video quality by resolution, not success):

Well I think we are all in agreement that we sucked on Friday but that I refuse to rush back to past to make myself feel good about it. I’ve decided to Deal with the reality of now. 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,845
  • Days Won:  67

22 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I can’t imagine anyone gives a rats A$$ on what these 2 guys are doing in their small ball games,  Chris could not start at a lousy G5 school and is now playing for someone even more irrelevant.  Maybe Sterling is better than what we got however if he is the best we could do than I chose nobody, let Lindsey Lamar call the plays or maybe even the equipment manager.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

22 minutes ago, Brad said:

I don't understand why we're always looking back to last season.  Can't we look at today?  How many trophies did those two get us?  NONE!  Why some of you choose to hang on...LET GO!  They're gone, and they're not coming back.  

While we’re at it can we say the same about Leavitt?

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Bausfkid said:

While we’re at it can we say the same about Leavitt?

I think everyone, except you, probably knows I was mocking the lines @NewEnglandBull throws at me if I dare mention the past.  

I enjoy the past.  I read history for my entertainment.  I don't get this rejection of the past.  it might be an academia thing.  My Gator friends (yes, I have two of them, reluctantly) speak openly of past seasons.  But anyway, I'm giving old NEBber too much play.  

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Says the CJL man crush man.  😁

Please see post above yours, of course.  I'll stop mocking the "haters" (get that mock?) from this moment on.  It's not working.