• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wear GREEN to Georgia Tech

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Looks like the bees will try to whiteout this game.  They usually do a good job of that too. 

Wear green to the game and avoid blending in with bees fans.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

50 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

Looks like the bees will try to whiteout this game.  They usually do a good job of that too. 

No way they sell out though

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, GaUSFBull said:

OK Green It Is...Now- "which Green" would you like? Old Green? or the New Electric Green?  I see them as the tried and true original green and the Taggart/Judy nouveau green?

Thought Green would be easy didn't you...ha!  I'm only screwin with you because I'm tired of ready all the Fire CCS posts and the ones that depict this Team to fail this season. If we can field our talent at GaTech and play football I think we have a good chance of coming away with a win. Players/Coaches should have a massive chip on their shoulder and play their asses off. We will be there I haven't pulled the plug on this Team after one loss..I think there is something there...

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No way they sell out though

First home game of the year in a new offense.  I wouldn't be too sure.

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

OK Green It Is...Now- "which Green" would you like? Old Green? or the New Electric Green?  I see them as the tried and true original green and the Taggart/Judy nouveau green?

Thought Green would be easy didn't you...ha!  I'm only screwin with you because I'm tired of ready all the Fire CCS posts and the ones that depict this Team to fail this season. If we can field our talent at GaTech and play football I think we have a good chance of coming away with a win. Players/Coaches should have a massive chip on their shoulder and play their asses off. We will be there I haven't pulled the plug on this Team after one loss..I think there is something there...

Any green is fine, just don't wear overall white.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

19 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

First home game of the year in a new offense.  I wouldn't be too sure.

Any green is fine, just don't wear overall white.

I’ve been to about 10 games at GT in my life at BD Stadium. Aside from maybe 4 of them they were not well attended. But you bring up a good point...first home game. Still, I’ll be surprised if it’s completely full on a hot day against a team many don’t get excited about. 

Yeah I've been to about as many myself and depending on the opponent you're right.  Last time I was there was against FSU and it was loaded up.  There is a ton of excitement in the GT fanbase for this new offense and coach, and GT has been marketing the hell out of Collins since he got there.  For those reasons and because its the first game of the year, I expect a packed house.

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

I WILL WEAR GREEN. 

I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN. I WILL WEAR GREEN.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Where can I find a green paper bag?  Jk

• Haha 1