• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Meanwhile for ucf

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, A UCF Fan said:

CCS was found criminally negligent in the death of your football program.

How many times has your program been beyond dead? 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  144
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, JTrue said:

You also were found criminally negligent in the death of one of your own players.

I despise them but this "comeback" is played out in my opinion.  I would like to think we're above bringing up a deceased player a decade+ after the fact.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

1 minute ago, USFStPete said:

I despise them but this "comeback" is played out in my opinion.  I would like to think we're above bringing up a deceased player a decade+ after the fact.

Would it be better to bring it up before the fact?

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  13

22 hours ago, JTrue said:

So he gets a statue?

You could.  Just put it on wheels since you don't have a stadium to keep it.

Hey, tell me about that time 12 years ago when you were good for a few weeks.  That never gets old.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, A UCF Fan said:

You could.  Just put it on wheels since you don't have a stadium to keep it.

Hey, tell me about that time 12 years ago when you were good for a few weeks.  That never gets old.

And yet here you are. There isn’t a UCF fan alive who can’t recite USF’s season by season history and I didn’t even know you guys played your first game until yesterday.

Edited by JTrue
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

50 minutes ago, ucfbs said:

UCF fans are at least willing to admit our shortcomings and issues.

That may be the funniest thing I've read in a very long time.  Thanks for the chuckle!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,483

I think our early success right from the beginning blinds some to the fact they had a football team 18 years before us.    We were beating ranked teams within 8 years of existence, while there was talk of dismantling their program all together after 6 years.   They've had an 18 year advantage to build a winning team, stadium and fan base.

On 9/3/2019 at 11:25 AM, ucfbs said:

Then why are you posting about things that happened last decade if you don't know anything about UCF?  This is the problem with the typical USF fan, you won't look your entire program in the eye, and refuse to admit those issues.

UCF fans are at least willing to admit our shortcomings and issues.  UCF never had things handed to us like USF, and we have maximized our opportunties.  Even our 0-12 season was bookmarked by AP Top 10 finishes in wins over a pair of #5-7 AP/BCS/CFP/Coaches ranked teams in New Year's Bowls.

You proved my point by coming here and having to tell us about your wins. Any other program would assume people know and/or care.

It would be like me finding a UCF site and explaining to everyone about how our Quidditch team went to nationals last year.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

Then why are you posting about things that happened last decade if you don't know anything about UCF?  This is the problem with the typical USF fan, you won't look your entire program in the eye, and refuse to admit those issues.

You came to our site.  You didn't expect push back? 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,725

This is the problem with the typical USF fan, you won't look your entire program in the eye, and refuse to admit those issues.

FACT CHECK: You should read through the countless posts on this board and read the countless comments on other sites to see how false this comment is. I mean, after any given loss (and some wins) there are plenty of "typical USF fans" that not only look our program in the eye, they punch it in the eye, spit in its eye, and give it the evil eye.

There are also plenty of "typical USF fans" (like myself) that, like most "typical fans" of any sports team, will support their team loudly regardless of the current, temporary state of the program. A typical UCF fan should understand how temporary any success and failure can be in college football. You don't even have to look your program in the eye to know that.