• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

After sobering up...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,837
  • Days Won:  67

45 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

It was one game, vs. a VERY good team. Too early to panic IMO.

We can’t help but panic, are they a good team, a very good team? yet to be seen but we were ill prepared, not competitive and flat which is the hat trick of a dumpster fire.  I can take a loss against them, I could have even taken a bad loss against them however we couldn’t even move the ball to their side of the field, this was absolutely pathetic and we look no different than an FAU today, we are a bad team and there really is no other way to spin it.  

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

We can’t help but panic, are they a good team, a very good team? yet to be seen but we were ill prepared, not competitive and flat which is the hat trick of a dumpster fire.  I can take a loss against them, I could have even taken a bad loss against them however we couldn’t even move the ball to their side of the field, this was absolutely pathetic and we look no different than an FAU today, we are a bad team and there really is no other way to spin it.  

Like many other schools, Wisconsin booked a 🧁 for their season opener.

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,089
  • Days Won:  56

It’s all about Georgia Tech at this point. If we go up there and take it on the chin against a program in transition, call it. If we play better and come home with a W, the season resets.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brad said:

I think having a sober thread is a good idea.

I had to edit dozens of intoxication fueled diatribes last night...took hours to do. 

Now some of those folks can come to the sober thread and discuss where all there f-bombs and threats went.  While here, some coherent conversation would be nice.  :)   

I apologize as well, I may have went on a profanity laced drunken tirade on anyone I could find.  It was a huge drop from expectations to realism, was not expecting it.  Won’t happen again because I expect nothing from this team this year and at least this is something I am sure they will deliver on.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, Dave_Glaser said:

It’s all about Georgia Tech at this point. If we go up there and take it on the chin against a program in transition, call it. If we play better and come home with a W, the season resets.

It doesn't look like the offense will be clicking any time soon, but yes, manage a win at GT, that changes things a little. Three consecutive winnable games follow that, two of those being conference games. Last night was a giant setback as far as brand-building goes, but there is an opportunity to work out the kinks for the next few games. There's enough talent here to turn things around. That OL has to get fixed quick though.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, Brad said:

I think having a sober thread is a good idea.

I had to edit dozens of intoxication fueled diatribes last night...took hours to do. 

Now some of those folks can come to the sober thread and discuss where all there f-bombs and threats went.  While here, some coherent conversation would be nice.  :)   

That’s probably my bad.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I legit think SC State has a chance to beat us if our offense can't improve a huge amount by next week.
That was the worst offensive games and not just USF  but any college team I have seen in a good 20 years.  We didn't cross the 50 till late in the game in garbage time and nothing I mean nothing at all worked.

They had a similar score on road vs UCF last year as compared to us.   That will be a dog fight calling it now.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

I may have went on a profanity laced drunken tirade on anyone I could find.

May have????

:roflmao:

1 minute ago, Brad said:

May have????

:roflmao:

Yes I was being facetious, if I ever get and wear my bullpens shirt I will need to keep my head on a swivel, a couple guys may be laying for me.  I drank the kool aid and was just not prepared to watch this team stink again, it was a hard fall.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I’ll stay consistent. CCS is probably here for this season and next due to $. Blake will not survive the season as the starter due the poor line play. Regardless, he is not a very good QB. Hoping we have the guts to start the backup by the SMU game.