• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

After sobering up...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

30 minutes ago, USFBulls727 said:

I blame no one for thinking this team is absolute garbage, or that Strong lacks competence after last night, but I mostly agree with this. This offense will take some time, and can only get better. Concerning how non-functional it looked last night though. They couldn't seem to do anything right, and the OL appears to be light years away from being any good. I can see our defense doing well against GT. I'm guessing it will be an ugly, low scoring game where one or two big plays will be the difference. Win here, then it's SC State, SMU, and UConn, a good stretch to gain some confidence. It really comes down to whether or not Bell can get the offense going. I wouldn't bet on it, but not ruling it out either. There's talent on this team. 

That team and attitude that played last night won’t beat anybody.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

It was one game, vs. a VERY good team. Too early to panic IMO.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

no need to sober up for me.  Wisconsin may be a good team, but this was embarrassing and team lacked emotion just like the HC.

fans want McCloud, why, because he moved the ball against the scrubs.he can't catch the balls when they are thrown to the receiver, he won't stop the punt returner from going up for the punt instead of letting it go>10 yards further, 

If McCloud didn't beat Blake out against our defense, does that tell you anything

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Yea but Wisconsin is in a different universe compared to those teams. We will find out soon what we really have

Are they really?

Wisconsin lost to a mediocre at best BYU team last year and got blown out by Northwestern and Minnesota.

They aren't that good.  We are that bad.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

21 minutes ago, footnfan1 said:

It was one game, vs. a VERY good team. Too early to panic IMO.

A very good team that lost to BYU, Northwestern, and Minnesota last year, is starting a brand new QB, and had to replace a bunch of O lineman.

No, USF is just that bad.  This Wisconsin team is a team we used to compete with and beat in year's past.

Chuck Strong has made us the worst FBS program in the country in lightning time.  That is all.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,776
  • Days Won:  6

25 minutes ago, snarling Bull said:

If McCloud didn't beat Blake out against our defense, does that tell you anything

That Strong hitched his horse to the Barnett Wagon the minute Barnett got here.

Edited by 206BULL
Phone posted prematurely

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Are they really?

Wisconsin lost to a mediocre at best BYU team last year and got blown out by Northwestern and Minnesota.

I agree with you about Wisconsin. They started 2018 #4, but finished the season 7-5. I wouldn't be surprised with a similar result from them this season. It's not that they are anything special, we were just really bad last night. Everything that could have went wrong, went wrong. Every game is different though. GT will struggle for awhile. That game is probably a toss-up.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,197
  • Days Won:  2

22 minutes ago, BullsFanInTX said:

Are they really?

Well last year was a very down year for them..so we shall see when they play Michigan how good they are I guess.

It was a bowl game but they blew away Miami 35-3 no doubt they are way better coached team and have good talent. 

We will know more about our team next week vs GT.  Both teams really gotta win that game before it gets out of control.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, ForestBull said:

I was about as drunk as I have been since college and now I am hurting both physically and emotionally lol. But it's a new day. So now that I have a clear mind a few things to mention:

1. We are running a brand new offense and should've played a few cupcake games first to tune up. These changes take awhile to get running smoothly. 

2. We played very poorly and I think that is about as bad as we could play. So there is only up from here.

3. The GT game might be the turning point for this season. If we get crushed again, I think this year is pretty much done. If these guys have any heart to them we will see it at GT.

4. We will not see another team so dominant at running the ball this year so that's good.

Why on earth has anyone sobered up?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

11 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

That Strong hitched his horse to the Barnett Wagon the minute Barnett got here.

spacer.png

What happened the the wagon?

• Haha 1