Site News
  • TBP Ticker

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Next:  at Navy, 10/19 3:30 p.m. CBSSN  
      1 2 3 4 Final
    BYU 3 13 7 0 23
    Bulls 0 7 7 13 27

McCloud - 7/14, 72 yards, TD, INT; Cronkrite - 26 car, 158 yds, 2 TDs; Wilcox - 2 recs, 52 yds, TD

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

It’s only been 4 plays but hey at least he got us past midfield. Dude has some spring in his step and a nice release. 

Check back tomorrow for a response when the Fire Everyone phase has passed.

• Like 1

Not yet

Posted (edited)

Check back after GT. GT is a program in the gutter right now as a result of their offensive scheme change. If we don't perform remarkably better against GT, then put McCloud in.  

Edited by Vivadiscordia
  • Upvote 1

Starting McCloud would exacerbate the problem. The challenge is the offenses need to establish it's identity and constantly changing people will make it difficult to figure out what is not working. Tonight both tackles were beaten badly. 

• Like 1

I'm all for it, Barnett was no better than mediocre at best last year and nothing I saw last night makes me think he's progressed. Just because the kid litvit up in HS doesn't mean it'll transition to college, and with him it hasn't. McCloud is our QB of the future, may as well play him now to see what he's got and see if we need to recruit an extra QB this cycle.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, 206BULL said:

I'm all for it, Barnett was no better than mediocre at best last year and nothing I saw last night makes me think he's progressed. Just because the kid litvit up in HS doesn't mean it'll transition to college, and with him it hasn't. McCloud is our QB of the future, may as well play him now to see what he's got and see if we need to recruit an extra QB this cycle.

McCloud might be the only card left for Chuck to play in order to save his job. If they can't get it going after GT then the SC State game is a good chance for him to play.

McCloud has the skills to scramble out of the pocket which is a necessity with this O line. Blake is going to get pummeled at Tech...there is a reason this is his third team 

McCloud did look quicker and smoother...had good zip on his throws...hell, his stat line stood out more then Blake and he played ONE series...and before you say he played against the second and third stringers...so did Blake at the end and he looked just as lost...

Barnett with a 4.7 QBR last nightMcloud was a 74.4

16E7EB16-3BEA-4496-BC21-4C6DE2E8EC38.png