• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Estimated spreads the rest of the season......

We are 5-0 against the spread this year...

Actually, we are 4-1 because we missed it by 1 point against FAMU.

PSU Line: +21 | Actual: -10

FAMU Line: -35 | Actual: 34

UCF Line: -10 | Actual: +17

UofL Line: +20 | Actual: -31

UM Line: +22 | Actual: - 20

As for the rest of the year, the only games that worry me are WVU, Rutgers, and U Conn...

Figure this: WVU beat Syracuse in the Dome. If USF beats WVU then we should beat Syracuse.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

FAMU wasn't a real line.  I don't see us being favored against WVU this season.  I think WVU will be favored by 6 or so.  Also, we won't be favored by 20 against Cinci, I'll say about 15.  Other than that the lines look to be about right.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  642
  • Days Won:  0

We beat a good Louisville team, but I am not willing to revise my prediction of 5-6 or 6-5 tell I actually see us win a tough road game.  I see us beating Cincy and Rutgers and then upsetting eiher UConn, WVU, Pitt or Cuse to get to 6-5.  We're to one dimensional on offense to win the Big East this year.  I'd almost be embarrassed to except a BCS invite if we won it, because that would likely place us against the SEC or ACC champ.  They would destroy us.

Hey it's 2005 not 2004

Guest S.  Bien

I watched WVU play Da Cuse, and Vtech on TV.  For those of you complaining our offense is to one dimensional should get a load of their offense.

With Bednarick they've got a drop back passer that can't pass, and with White they've got an athletic QB that makes PJ look like Peyton.

They've got a very good OL, good RB's, and a solid defense.  I don't see them beating us at home being so one dimensional.   Our defense will slow down that run and force them to pass on us.  

I am going to reserve my judgement until after the Pitt game.  It's still Pitt, and it's still a road game- both are going to be issues our team must overcome.  However, if our team beats Pitt, and potentially beats them BAD.  Then I would say it would be almost a disappointment if we didn't run the table and go to a BCS game.

By the way, I would be at the first BCS game with bells on.  No disrespect when people look back and see our only two losses might have been to two top 10 teams?  Why are we suppose to cry about that?  Let's go to a BCS game and get some redemption.  Maybe we can face Miami again, with more confidence on offense, and Buie on defense.

That's the beauty of BCS, these once a year big road games don't have to be our Super Bowls like they were in our past.  Now they're just another game, win or lose we still got a shot at New Year's Day.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe we can face Miami again,

I say that's okay as long as its not in the OB.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  682
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

According to Sagarin, if the games were held today, the spreads would be:

USF -4 over Pitt

WVU -2 over USF

USF -4 over Rutgers

USF -3 over Syracuse

USF -13 over Cinci

USF -3 over UConn