• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This program is embarrassing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Wear green, wear white or wear purple, it will be hot no matter what you wear, so suck it up.  If they play anything like Friday, most of us will be out in the concourse with you or at the nearest pub drowning our sorrows.  You could take a dump on the head of Rocky the Bull and I would not have you turn in your license, there just aren’t enough of us to be choosy on who belongs to this elite group so you are safe.

🤘🤘🤘🤘

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

On 9/2/2019 at 6:00 PM, Bull Dozer said:

Well see. He's disappeared before when his crazy predictions didn't come true but he never announced it, he just disappeared. He did it here before in Taggart's second year. He was all over here like he was this off season talking about going undefeated then disappeared pretty quick. He's hurt but I think he'll  be back. He just hurt 

He brings it on himself, he talks down to people who disagree with him, questioning their football intelligence, and then he bolts the minute adversity hits and his predictions go south.  He did this back on the 24/7 board as well, and it is why I never ever take anything seriously that he says.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

19 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

He brings it on himself, he talks down to people who disagree with him, questioning their football intelligence, and then he bolts the minute adversity hits and his predictions go south.  He did this back on the 24/7 board as well, and it is why I never ever take anything seriously that he says.

That is his MO, he is the quintessential D-bag that as soon as you call him out he accuses you of having shat for brains.  I have no problem admitting being wrong However he takes his ball and goes home.  I really thought CCS was going to bring us forward, you called it and I was   In denial, not sure where we go from here. I really can’t take another 5 year rebuild.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

14 hours ago, ForestBull said:

Dumbest/funniest show 

It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title. :) 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

On 9/2/2019 at 5:27 PM, puc86 said:

Maybe we can find buyers on the dark web if we market it as snuff films.

Maybe there's a market for Two Bulls, One Cup. That had a nice run a few years back.

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Teams only really lose the way we did on Friday, even to really good teams, for a few reasons. One, is having no talent at all. We know that's not the case. Not saying we are loaded, or even good, but we have some talent. The other is complete dysfunction by coaching. Strong hasn't had a good season as a head coach in 7 years. He got lucky having a great college QB Teddy Bridgewater carry him for a few years at Louisville. Embarrassed to say I thought it was a good hire at the time. Only makes sense that he wouldn't be very motivated here going to G5 after having a top 10 job in the country at Texas. We can only hope Kelly has the guts to make the right decision after this season and bring in a good coach. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Even a Ucf fan commented today how Strong looks so uninterested during the game.  

All i can hope for is we stumble upon a great qb and win with him at helm despite Strong at HC. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, USFbulls24 said:

Teams only really lose the way we did on Friday, even to really good teams, for a few reasons. One, is having no talent at all. We know that's not the case. Not saying we are loaded, or even good, but we have some talent. The other is complete dysfunction by coaching. Strong hasn't had a good season as a head coach in 7 years. He got lucky having a great college QB Teddy Bridgewater carry him for a few years at Louisville. Embarrassed to say I thought it was a good hire at the time. Only makes sense that he wouldn't be very motivated here going to G5 after having a top 10 job in the country at Texas. We can only hope Kelly has the guts to make the right decision after this season and bring in a good coach. 

Kelly has the guts.  But does the financial situation makes things more tricky will feed into what is plausibe.

Now if we suddenly start winning and everybody is happy then this argument is moot.

I havent totally given up hope YET that this gets turned around this year.

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Gonna be a scorcher tomorrow. Hope the team isn’t another let down.