• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This program is embarrassing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

On 8/30/2019 at 10:28 PM, BDYZR said:

Where’s @Calibull and the rest that told us how great this new group would be?

we suuuuuuuuuuck!!! I’m literally over USF football. It’s been too much.  Strong needs to be fired.  But I don’t actually care anymore. I’m literally done with USF football.  They lost a good fan.  I’m not wasting any more time worrying about our football team... not even sure I care how basketball does.  Sucks... but I'm out 

• Upvote 1
  • Crying 1
  • ???? 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Calibull said:

we suuuuuuuuuuck!!! I’m literally over USF football. It’s been too much.  Strong needs to be fired.  But I don’t actually care anymore. I’m literally done with USF football.  They lost a good fan.  I’m not wasting any more time worrying about our football team... not even sure I care how basketball does.  Sucks... but I'm out 

Go take a mental health break. Hopefully when we get an interim coach in a few weeks you’ll be feeling better. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, Calibull said:

****. I wish there was something to point to for defectors and say things will get better but I’m not convinced myself that they will. Maybe one day things will improve and you can be a more casual fan. For a decade we have hemorrhaged fans and we have earned every bit of it while trying to blame the consumers for not buying what’s been sold to them. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Go take a mental health break. Hopefully when we get an interim coach in a few weeks you’ll be feeling better. 

The Diiiiiiiiii offensive mastermind? At least when CWT needed some guidance from a HS coach he didn’t actually make him offensive coordinator, who do you see on staff that would have even the slightest hope of interim coaching people back into the fold? For all of his faults one of Ccs’ biggest is who he surrounds himself with. 

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Likely Strong isnt going to fix this team...I've come to terms with him sucking as a HC and likely he is gone end of the season. So that brings me joy we can fix this pile of crap.

I'll just see how this season plays out with the expectation we could win maybe a few games based on what we have seen so far.

I Wont let a million dollar bad coach and team ruin my weekends.

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

The Diiiiiiiiii offensive mastermind? At least when CWT needed some guidance from a HS coach he didn’t actually make him offensive coordinator, who do you see on staff that would have even the slightest hope of interim coaching people back into the fold? For all of his faults one of Ccs’ biggest is who he surrounds himself with. 

Get the equipment manager to run the team. At this point I don’t think it would change much. We should get the coaches from the surrounding high school teams to coach practices on a rotating basis, and play calling shall be done via Bullspen poll. Should anything happen Twitter polls shall act as backup. Boom handled

1 minute ago, Roaming Bull said:

Get the equipment manager to run the team. At this point I don’t think it would change much. We should get the coaches from the surrounding high school teams to coach practices on a rotating basis, and play calling shall be done via Bullspen poll. Should anything happen Twitter polls shall act as backup. Boom handled

I think it could improve engagement and buy in and certainly it’s hard to do worse than zero. 

Edited by puc86

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

I think it could improve engagement and buy in and certainly it’s hard to do worse than zero. 

Wiskey is lucky we didn’t have that scheme in place before they came to town. We would’ve messed them up worse than the humidity did

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

In all honesty they did worse than zero, the Offense gave up a TD.  I am happy they did not give up a safety though, to play the whole game in their own territory and keep themselves out of their own endzone is something to build on.

6 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

Wiskey is lucky we didn’t have that scheme in place before they came to town. We would’ve messed them up worse than the humidity did

I am picking up what you are throwing down but while there is probably no plan this group could have pieced together that leads to a victory I think it’s possible that we could muster something less embarrassing and maybe a glimmer or two of hope.