• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong has got to go!!!!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

On 8/30/2019 at 9:30 PM, Corey lea said:

You probably don't anyway.

Should consider moving to 1AA

I overlooked this until now. I park in lot 5, which you have to be at least a Bronze Bull to park in. I donate more than enough to the university each year to be an Iron Bull except I spread it around, and to be honest, more goes to several academic and scholarship funds than to Athletics. I have donated every year since graduation and have increased it every year as a personal goal. I also give money off the records to groups like the Beef Studs to keep 'em goin. I posted on this very board 5 or 6 years ago when I was excited to have finally gotten my Green Jacket which had been a goal for a long time. The amount of money one donates isn't what's important, but I promise, friend, I make a lot of effort to support USF with what I can, and would hope that's what any of us do to the extent that we are able. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

On 8/30/2019 at 11:31 PM, Orlando Bull said:

You could also say the only reason Flowers went 10-2 in his final year is because strong held him back from his full potential. Was that only 2 years ago that we were disappointed with that 10-2 season? Feels like an eternity.

Absolutely. Charlie's first year is what turned me against him. That team had everything needed to go undefeated. The coaching staff, style, decisions, and game management held that team back. Wins were far closer than they should have been. Houston loss was inexcusable. UCF loss could have gone either way, but I believe if CWT was still here, USF would have won that game and gone to a NY6 undefeated. Absolutely, CCS and that idiot Gilbert held that team back. CCS is still doing so, ostensibly. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

7 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Absolutely. Charlie's first year is what turned me against him. That team had everything needed to go undefeated. The coaching staff, style, decisions, and game management held that team back. Wins were far closer than they should have been. Houston loss was inexcusable. UCF loss could have gone either way, but I believe if CWT was still here, USF would have won that game and gone to a NY6 undefeated. Absolutely, CCS and that idiot Gilbert held that team back. CCS is still doing so, ostensibly. 

Forgot about that Houston game. That was ridiculous. I’m not sure Taggart’s defense would have fared well against UCF or had we defeated UCF, Memphis

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

I overlooked this until now. I park in lot 5, which you have to be at least a Bronze Bull to park in. I donate more than enough to the university each year to be an Iron Bull except I spread it around, and to be honest, more goes to several academic and scholarship funds than to Athletics. I have donated every year since graduation and have increased it every year as a personal goal. I also give money off the records to groups like the Beef Studs to keep 'em goin. I posted on this very board 5 or 6 years ago when I was excited to have finally gotten my Green Jacket which had been a goal for a long time. The amount of money one donates isn't what's important, but I promise, friend, I make a lot of effort to support USF with what I can, and would hope that's what any of us do to the extent that we are able. 

Love the energy FAZA!! I remember when we talked back in the we are going to Canada for a Bowl Game days. Need more passion and commitment like yours. It's a mindset and the more of us that get it - the more successful we WILL become! 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,748
  • Content Count:  17,451
  • Days Won:  13

On 8/30/2019 at 9:02 PM, puc86 said:

Doesn’t that one dude with the Viking helmet own the domain?

I own it

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

11 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

That year we should have had teams blown out by halftime and gotten the future players experience. Instead we eked out wins on the way to a very good record but didn't win the game that mattered and didn't get the future players the game experience they needed.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

15 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I own it

Ready to resurrect it?

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

I’ll give CCS this, he’s been consistent. The same glaring issues have been consistent since game 1 against San Jose State. What was it? 14-0 or 17-0 in the first quarter? This team hasn’t had a stretch of good football since. Heck, we struggled against Elon. Different OC’s, different QB’s, WRs, RBs, LBs, etc. The one constant has been Chuckles. I want to root for this team, but I cringe at the fact of him winning a game against Cincy or UCF at the end of this year buying him an extra year. 

Edited by IBulleve

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

They were pretty polite in saying he was 7 - 8 in his last 15.  Could have easily said "lost his last 8"