• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Strong has got to go!!!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

Just now, Bulls On Parade said:

Sounds like something he would say, and yes the HC should have prepared them for Wisconsin....they only had like 9 months for it.

He actually said............"I thought I had them prepared..........I guess I didn't"  My god.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

3 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

There are some real quotes that are gems from Charlie in this post game press conference.  Once again he admitted he didn't have the team prepared.  Call me crazy, but I have always thought that was in the job description for a head coach.

If he said that, he should be fired and told to get his belongings out of the office before Labor Day.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

Dude needs to go. That was the most embarrassing loss I've ever experienced. Bring in a new OC and we cant even score? Wtf?

1 minute ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

If he said that, he should be fired and told to get his belongings out of the office before Labor Day.

He said he thought he had them prepared but he guesses he didn't.  So at least he tried lol.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

Sent this to Kelly 

I have never written a negative email about USF football, but tonights game was just a disaster. Great crowd, on national television, and we fall flat on our faces. I am a huge fan and have held season tickets since I graduated. I  had never left a game early...until tonight. I have never seen a team as unprepared and uninspired as what I saw tonight. I’m not upset about losing to a good team and an amazing running back, I’m mad we looked like a FCS school while doing it. I had Wisconsin fans ask how we keep Strong as a coach when obviously it’s not working. I really had no answer to that. Strong got lucky in year 1 to be taking over a team with an amazing quarterback...since then it’s been downhill. The team had months to prepare and that’s the best Charlie could come up with? I have been impressed with what you’ve done for athletics so far, but football is the money maker for athletics. We used to be able to complete with anybody, now we can’t even get past the 50 yard line before the 4th quarter. If Strong stays much longer I’m afraid attendance and interest for the program will plummet.

Tim  

• Upvote 3

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, I Bleed Awesomeness said:

No one likes a quitter. 

No one likes unrealistic expectations..oh wait...yes we do..😂

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Days Won:  1

We might be lucky to get 1000 at the next home game. Might as well move it to Corbett 

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No one likes unrealistic expectations..oh wait...yes we do..😂

I prefer to call them "fantasies", or "hopeful wishes".  Doesn't sound so glass half empty. 

8 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

Sent this to Kelly 

I have never written a negative email about USF football, but tonights game was just a disaster. Great crowd, on national television, and we fall flat on our faces. I am a huge fan and have held season tickets since I graduated. I  had never left a game early...until tonight. I have never seen a team as unprepared and uninspired as what I saw tonight. I’m not upset about losing to a good team and an amazing running back, I’m mad we looked like a FCS school while doing it. I had Wisconsin fans ask how we keep Strong as a coach when obviously it’s not working. I really had no answer to that. Strong got lucky in year 1 to be taking over a team with an amazing quarterback...since then it’s been downhill. The team had months to prepare and that’s the best Charlie could come up with? I have been impressed with what you’ve done for athletics so far, but football is the money maker for athletics. We used to be able to complete with anybody, now we can’t even get past the 50 yard line before the 4th quarter. If Strong stays much longer I’m afraid attendance and interest for the program will plummet.

Tim  

Great email, and you kept it respectful!  I hope he replies to you.