• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Hueyhog20

Strong has got to go!!!!!

2 minutes ago, 05 Bull said:

Absolutely 👍. And great point on the buyout; I suspect we will be disappointed until the buyout figure is greatly reduced.

So I guess we just hibernate like grizzlies and hope the program doesn't run out of money over the next few years?

1 minute ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

And unfortunately our culture disparages people who ask for help or admit they are hurt. Especially in high level athletics. If nobody on staff did anything he should have indicated his distress but I completely understand why he wouldn't.

The extreme concussion protocols can cause players to not admit injury due to the difficult task of getting back on the field. Both my boys would/will deny it till the end to keep playing. 

1 minute ago, Rocky Style said:

So I guess we just hibernate like grizzlies and hope the program doesn't run out of money over the next few years?

I am not in the know or familiar with USF finances. So that call is beyond me. But if the funds are there, by all means cut bait after the season, if not sooner.

1 minute ago, 05 Bull said:

I am not in the know or familiar with USF finances. So that call is beyond me. But if the funds are there, by all means cut bait after the season, if not sooner.

Oh I was saying do we as fans just chill and find hobbies while we get obliterated constantly until eventually we charge up enough funds to hire an up and coming OC.

4 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Never underestimate the soothing qualities of a good, long nap ....

Supposedly we are about 1/2 way to the $40 million for the IPF.  I'll give them permission to move my money to the buyout fund.  Just need a few more people to jump in and do the same.

Edited by CousinRicky

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Oh I was saying do we as fans just chill and find hobbies while we get obliterated constantly until eventually we charge up enough funds to hire an up and coming OC.

I mis-understood. Good question. I have no good answer at this time. But personally, I dont think I can stomach watching any more games until CCS is gone. 

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Supposedly we are about 1/2 way to the $40 million for the IPF.  I'll give them permission to move my money to the buyout fund.  Just need a few more people to jump in and do the same.

In the face of the sentiments in here today, the IPF is more critical to the future of USF football than dumping CCS right now ...

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

In the face of the sentiments in here today, the IPF is more critical to the future of USF football than dumping CCS right now ...

Huh?  Sure doesn't sound like it to me.  Or is this sarcasm?  Sounds like most feel cCS needs to go.  

Edit:  I used the small c for coach instead of totaling eliminating it.

Edited by CousinRicky

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Huh?  Sure doesn't sound like it to me.  Or is this sarcasm?  Sounds like most feel cCS needs to go.  

Maybe that term doesn't mean what I think it means. Try this ..... Despite the sentiments in here today, the IPF is more critical to the future of USF football than dumping CCS right now.