• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Hueyhog20

Strong has got to go!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Triple B said:

So what's the story on this?

Blake looked f-d up after that non-call on the horse collar.  I would have taken him out.  No need to risk further injury, at a minimum you could see he was in distress - check it out..  But maybe Charlie was in a typical stare into the far horizon and missed it.

Just now, Brad said:

Blake looked f-d up after that non-call on the horse collar.  I would have taken him out.  No need to risk further injury, at a minimum you could see he was in distress - check it out..  But maybe Charlie was in a typical stare into the far horizon and missed it.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Sorry I just don’t see this. Why go through all of this when we can make an offer to Clemson or Bama OC? It’s really not complicated. 

If Clemson OC would be interested, hell yes! Thats Jeff Scott?

But why would he take a USF gig when he likely is already paid as much (or very close to it) as USF could afford, and knowing a more lucrative an likely attractive P5 program will come calling any day/year? 

I believe USF has zero chance at someone like the OC from Clemson. 

I understand if you are differing opinion. And of course, by all means, USF should gauge the potential interest of Clemson OC. 

1 minute ago, 05 Bull said:

If Clemson OC would be interested, hell yes! Thats Jeff Scott?

But why would he take a USF gig when he likely is already paid as much (or very close to it) as USF could afford, and knowing a more lucrative an likely attractive P5 program will come calling any day/year? 

I believe USF has zero chance at someone like the OC from Clemson. 

I understand if you are differing opinion. And of course, by all means, USF should gauge the potential interest of Clemson OC. 

Well we agree a change needs to be made. Let’s see what happens. With buyout amount we may both be disappointed anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

But maybe Charlie was in a typical stare into the far horizon and missed it.

He only has one setting.

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

if CCS missed it CKB or someone else on the staff should have seen it and raised an issue immediately.

2 minutes ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

if CCS missed it CKB or someone else on the staff should have seen it and raised an issue immediately.

Blake really hit the back of his head hard on the ground. One of those whiplash falls. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Well we agree a change needs to be made. Let’s see what happens. With buyout amount we may both be disappointed anyway. 

Absolutely 👍. And great point on the buyout; I suspect we will be disappointed until the buyout figure is greatly reduced.

I saw the tackle and couldn’t believe strong or no coach didn’t get on the ref for missing that tackle. I wouldn’t be surprised if Barnett did get a concussion on that play

2 minutes ago, 94 Bull said:

Blake really hit the back of his head hard on the ground. One of those whiplash falls. 

And unfortunately our culture disparages people who ask for help or admit they are hurt. Especially in high level athletics. If nobody on staff did anything he should have indicated his distress but I completely understand why he wouldn't.