• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Been waiting nine months to see this

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

On 8/30/2019 at 5:37 PM, Friscobull said:

It is, too early to get jacked up, different look once in pads

On 8/30/2019 at 5:49 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

Dude...smile a little and think more positive 

Hate to say it, but all the wishful thinking didn't change reality. The players acted like they were headed to their funerals before the game, then played like they were already dead. My assessment of CCS's complete lack of effective leadership particularly with respect to motivation unfortunately has little to counter it in hindsight. 

That said, while slapping hands in the front row with the players at GT after the loss, I was a bit pleasantly surprised at something. Several (only some, and not a majority, mind you) players actually looked and behaved upset. They actually seemed to reflect some emotional skin in the game, which I would posit comes from somewhere else amongst them and definitely NOT exemplified by "I didn't have my players ready again x 8" Charlie. Many players still went about the loss as if it was business as usual / no need to get caught up in anything (who have you seen that attitude from since he was hired at USF....), and I think less than half bothered to come slap hands with the fans though those who did were immensely appreciated. Among a few of them.... there may be leadership brewing. It will still be a forgettable season and my 4-7 prediction stands thus far, but maybe, just maybe there will be leaders born from the struggle. It will, of course, be in spite of the uninspiring management from above. It will also hopefully benefit the next HC... 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,426
  • Days Won:  25

48 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

One can dream right?

spacer.png

You're good. Love it!

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

On 8/30/2019 at 2:10 PM, Rocky Style said:

Nine months later, a Bulls baby has appeared.

Hah simultaneous post.

And ironically You both did them at the same time too...………??

So you both get an atta-boy arrow  ♂️  (only arrow I could find but at least it's up)

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  20,940
  • Days Won:  38

3 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

One can dream right?

spacer.png

That's pretty.  

• Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,612
  • Days Won:  108

45 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

That's pretty.  

Any chance the Glazers move the team or sell it to someone that moves them to another city?  Maybe the TSA would do a remodel on the place just for us.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

11 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Hate to say it, but all the wishful thinking didn't change reality. The players acted like they were headed to their funerals before the game, then played like they were already dead. My assessment of CCS's complete lack of effective leadership particularly with respect to motivation unfortunately has little to counter it in hindsight. 

That said, while slapping hands in the front row with the players at GT after the loss, I was a bit pleasantly surprised at something. Several (only some, and not a majority, mind you) players actually looked and behaved upset. They actually seemed to reflect some emotional skin in the game, which I would posit comes from somewhere else amongst them and definitely NOT exemplified by "I didn't have my players ready again x 8" Charlie. Many players still went about the loss as if it was business as usual / no need to get caught up in anything (who have you seen that attitude from since he was hired at USF....), and I think less than half bothered to come slap hands with the fans though those who did were immensely appreciated. Among a few of them.... there may be leadership brewing. It will still be a forgettable season and my 4-7 prediction stands thus far, but maybe, just maybe there will be leaders born from the struggle. It will, of course, be in spite of the uninspiring management from above. It will also hopefully benefit the next HC... 

You predicted a 4-7 season. Do we cancel a game do to a Hurricane? If so, which one? My math states, 4+7=11. Am I doing that wrong?

Edited by Azmodi

• Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

17 hours ago, Azmodi said:

You predicted a 4-7 season. Do we cancel a game do to a Hurricane? If so, which one? My math states, 4+7=11. Am I doing that wrong?

Yeah yeah yeah that should read 4-8, and if you go back to the prediction thread that's what I wrote. Sorry for the typo, feel free to sue me. Although, I would quickly argue that we didn't show up at all for the Wisconsin game.......... 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  3,233
  • Days Won:  8

5 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

Yeah yeah yeah that should read 4-8, and if you go back to the prediction thread that's what I wrote. Sorry for the typo, feel free to sue me. Although, I would quickly argue that we didn't show up at all for the Wisconsin game.......... 

****, you're right. 4-7 it is. :facepalm: