• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

Pitt game televised?

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulls Game at Pittsburgh Scheduled for 2 p.m.

(October 3, 2005) The USF football game at Pittsburgh October 15 will be played at 2 p.m., and although there is no conventional television, video will be available on ESPN360.

ESPN360 is a high-speed, video content offering that delivers on-demand video to broadband subscribers. Offerings include ESPNEWS, updates, news, statistics, interviews and other editorial content. A customizable interface offers highlights, live games, analysis from ESPN announcers, extended interviews and much more. ESPN360 was launched four years ago as ESPN Broadband.

that completely sucks.  wish we could worry about televising the road games rather than home games.  most people who care about the game are there.  next year we need to do our best to get the road games on local tv.

Agreed.......guess the only hope we can hold out is a FSN Pittsburgh or something like that picking the game up in that area then catching the feed somewhere on satellite.

i understand that there is no "local" production of the game.  we normally depend upon ESPN/Gameplan/Regional/Plus to link in to their feeds, but I wish we could get one of the locals to pony up and be the "official local broadcast partner of USF Football"  and put at least the roadies on tv.  Anyone care to guess what it would cost to produce a road game for television?

I know this is wishful thinking, but we can dream, right?

Anyone care to guess what it would cost to produce a road game for television?

I would think that based on local ratings for Bulls games in recent years, some TV station could at least provide 3 camera coverage cheap enough to make a little money. But that is only a WAG, so I could be wrong.

Kizarvexis