• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Badgers Press Conference

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 hour ago, Grateful Dad said:

I don't think it was me, but I only have two brain cells left and one is waving bye-bye to the other.  I found it interesting that it is a short time to acclimation - "over the course of 7 to 14 days."

There is nothing wrong with having 2 brain cells left if u followed the Dead earlier in your life.  

Jerry Garcia saw him at old Tampa Stadium!  Sugar Magnolias!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  484
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Azmodi said:

I watched that entire interview and don't believe the coach answered any question asked of him.

He seems rather boring. 

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

You or someone else posted that already.  I'm not going to bother to research finding an article to disagree with that but it may be out there. Or it may not and the doctor was full of BS.

It was I who who posted the dissertation on the physiological responses of the human body to heat stress. Replete with rectal thermometer core temperature measurements.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

2 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

It was I who who posted the dissertation on the physiological responses of the human body to heat stress. Replete with rectal thermometer core temperature measurements.

OT this is probably the best running joke here

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

6 hours ago, Nick Carroll said:

Trust me I know. I just went to San Francisco for vacation. I logged my fastest 5k time PR during a morning workout and felt accomplished. I came home and ran at 5:00 am and it was back to running through wet sheets. The sludge of humidity is real. 

it is... Very real

6 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I'm originally from Miami but live in GA and everytime I come back home my friends make fun of how much I sweat due to my body no longer living in Florida  lol

literally me right now! 🤣

7 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

I run 20 miles a week in this soup. I know exactly what you're talking about.

you get props!!! Maaaan... its brutal but if you’re conditioned to it, it’s not so bad but playing out of it can be an advantage too... im pretty sure when I get back my body will appreciate the extra air and Ill be better than fine.

7 hours ago, SpikeBull said:

Somehow the cramps seem to affect USF as much if not more than the visiting teams. You would think we would be experts at hydration.

hmmmm not sure I remember us having a cramp problem. Maybe but I don’t recall seeing it.  I remember Illinois have a serious with it... Northern Illinois too.  Definitely remember Syracuse had a bunch of guys cramp... also Cincy... maybe I just ignored us. 

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,680
  • Days Won:  8

It’s absolutely an advantage. It’s not simply a matter of being conditioned to it, it’s that our boys grew up in it, since birth.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, Calibull said:

you get props!!! Maaaan... its brutal but if you’re conditioned to it, it’s not so bad but playing out of it can be an advantage too... im pretty sure when I get back my body will appreciate the extra air and Ill be better than fine.

That's what she said, sorry had to do it.

I'll invite myself out of the thread

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

I believe Nick Carroll lives here.  Isn't any easier even though he is used to it.  If anything, our guys should benefit from lower humidity when we travel but then you can't grip the football.

I have lived here all my life born and raised. You never get used to the humidity but you can be more conditioned to it than people who are not exposed to it..