• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TBP Member Shirts Meetup

TBP Member Shirts Meetup  

23 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like to meet to pick up your shirt?

• Horns Up Rally - Thursday August 28th @ Sparkman Wharf (Channelside plaza), 5pm to 8pm
    • USF vs. Wisconsin Tailgate - Front of Lot 4 between 2pm (when gates open) and 6pm.
    • Please mail mine ASAP.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/29/2019 at 04:00 PM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

4 minutes ago, I Bleed Awesomeness said:

Screenshot_20190905-212626_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dc3981bb9499d2ae47bac5c2d3dffa47.jpgI know a good idea when I hear one. 

Can they make offenses?

• Topic Count:  488
  • Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

10 hours ago, I Bleed Awesomeness said:

Listen, just be honest and say you've stolen our money and invested it all in Beanie Babies, or Garbage Pail Kid cards.  We won't even be mad at this point.  Wait... You're not an African princess by any chance are you?  If so, you also still owe me some money from a few years ago. 

As long as he didn’t use it to bet on the BULLS I’m good.

19 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

As long as he didn’t use it to bet on the BULLS I’m good.

Enough benzos to forget the next three months would probably be a good use of the money.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

This is the oldest scam in the book, calls himself “the Accountant” to display credibility,  enters a fan site, banters a bit and the pulls off the old bait and switch, aka Hoodwink. Takes the cash under false pretenses and fades away like a fart in the wind, we are a bunch of suckers. 

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

This is the oldest scam in the book, calls himself “the Accountant” to display credibility,  enters a fan site, banters a bit and the pulls off the old bait and switch, aka Hoodwink. Takes the cash under false pretenses and fades away like a fart in the wind, we are a bunch of suckers. 

It’s funny because that actually happened on here before.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I actually haven't gotten any of your money yet haha. Brad still has it. Purposely did it like that just in case something like this happened and the company experienced a delay :roflmao:

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

10 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

I actually haven't gotten any of your money yet haha. Brad still has it. Purposely did it like that just in case something like this happened and the company experienced a delay :roflmao:

So he cut you in on the take, inside job, it normally always is.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

11 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I hate a dilemma like this, we have no idea if the shirts are good or bad luck.  A similar dilemma is Cuz Ricky giving me a shot of fireball prior to the Houston game last year saying it is a tradition he follows and gives the team good luck.  I did a shot with my wife and they have not won a game since drinking the shot.  Now what should I do to break the streak? 2 shots of fireball, shot of a different liquor, shotgun a beer, punch Cousin Ricky in the mouth?  I am literally at wits end on what to do and welcome any suggestions.  

There will be more at tomorrow's tailgate. So please don't punch me.  Forget the luck part, now we do it just to forget.  

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

52 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

There will be more at tomorrow's tailgate. So please don't punch me.  Forget the luck part, now we do it just to forget.  

Sneak the fireball into the game, take a shot every time GT scores or USF turns the ball over to "reverse the bad luck that the last shot caused". Problem solved. Eventually you will find the right amount of fireball to bring USF good luck.