• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TBP Member Shirts Meetup

TBP Member Shirts Meetup  

23 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like to meet to pick up your shirt?

• Horns Up Rally - Thursday August 28th @ Sparkman Wharf (Channelside plaza), 5pm to 8pm
    • USF vs. Wisconsin Tailgate - Front of Lot 4 between 2pm (when gates open) and 6pm.
    • Please mail mine ASAP.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/29/2019 at 04:00 PM

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,609
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Do they shirts have our Bullspen screen name on the back?

The back just says "Board" ....

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

Everyone's shirt has been delivered except for one in Alabama, which should be delivered today.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

50 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Everyone's shirt has been delivered except for one in Alabama, which should be delivered today.

That’s @I Bleed Awesomeness’s fault for living in Alabama.

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

That’s @I Bleed Awesomeness’s fault for living in Alabama.

Funny thing is, I have been trying to send him a message with his tracking number but could not find his username. Didn't realize there were spaces haha. 🤦🏽‍♂️

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

14 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Funny thing is, I have been trying to send him a message with his tracking number but could not find his username. Didn't realize there were spaces haha. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Glad I could help 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

11 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

You sent mine to Frisco, AL, but got the right zip code so I received the shirt, wonder if you sent his to Texas.  I will be on the lookout for anyone with a cowboy hat and a Bullspen shirt.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

Those shirts do like nice.  I want to say it again, Thank you @TheAccountant for stepping up and getting it done.  It would not have happened without you.  And thanks to the members of this board that hope to reach out and connect with other members.  Well done.

We'll start a planning process for order #2, but TheAccountant probably needs a vacation in between.  :)

18 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

You sent mine to Frisco, AL, but got the right zip code so I received the shirt, wonder if you sent his to Texas.  I will be on the lookout for anyone with a cowboy hat and a Bullspen shirt.

I noticed that. I received a spreadsheet from brad with all the order information (names, addresses, sizes, usernames, etc and didn’t think I changed anything. But yours somehow had the right address but with AL instead of TX and there was one that got sent to a different user (picking it up and hand delivering tomorrow). Guess I should just stick to accounting 😂😂😂

The last shirt in the mail has been sitting at a post office an hour from his city since yesterday morning. If it doesn’t get delivered this weekend I’ll call usps. 

6 minutes ago, Brad said:

Those shirts do like nice.  I want to say it again, Thank you @TheAccountant for stepping up and getting it done.  It would not have happened without you.  And thanks to the members of this board that hope to reach out and connect with other members.  Well done.

We'll start a planning process for order #2, but TheAccountant probably needs a vacation in between.  :)

I am down for a second round but let me pay off my credit card and relax for a couple weeks first 😂. We could make a second run with the goal of having the shirts before the bowl game. There would be no minimum order this time since they already have the design and don’t need to digitize the logo again. 

Edited by TheAccountant