• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TBP Member Shirts Meetup

TBP Member Shirts Meetup  

23 members have voted

1. 1. When would you like to meet to pick up your shirt?

• Horns Up Rally - Thursday August 28th @ Sparkman Wharf (Channelside plaza), 5pm to 8pm
    • USF vs. Wisconsin Tailgate - Front of Lot 4 between 2pm (when gates open) and 6pm.
    • Please mail mine ASAP.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/29/2019 at 04:00 PM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

I just spoke with the company embroidering the shirts. They said they are still scheduled to be completed today, so I should be able to pick them up either this evening or tomorrow morning. That being said, if you ordered a shirt and would like to meet me to pick it up, please indicate so by using the voting buttons above. If you do not vote or if you have an out of state mailing address, your shirt will be mailed Thursday afternoon or Friday morning, depending on when I can pick them up and how long it takes me to get them packaged. 

@Gat-Rat Bull ; @Azmodi; @puc86; @&rew Bull; @negron2002; @BDYZR; @FazaUSF; @MaltLiquorBull; @I Bleed Awesomeness; @El_Toro_86; @swamprat; @Friscobull; @Thebullsfan; @E.T.; @jjlovecub; @TExpress; @Jim Johnson; @bullballer; @Boomer; @BullsFan2819; @Skingraft; @Wooden Bull; @BrassBulls12; @George_Bullnard_Shaw; @MDBull20; @Bullmeister; @CousinRicky@Bullrush33; @DELdaBull; @Bullumni

If I missed anyone or tagged anyone I shouldn't have I apologize, there were a few shirts that were ordered with usernames that have either since been changed or don't exist on the forum 😅

Edited by TheAccountant

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

6 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

usernames that have either since been changed or don't exist on the forum

Probably talking about me. I may go back to Bourbon Bull at some time so thought I'd get 2 to help get to the minimum order. 

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Will you have all the shirts at the Horns Up rally?  Gonna try and make it but work and all.  If I don’t make it, I’ll see you at the tailgate.

1 minute ago, El_Toro_86 said:

Will you have all the shirts at the Horns Up rally?  Gonna try and make it but work and all.  If I don’t make it, I’ll see you at the tailgate.

i will bring yours to both. My main purpose for including the horn's up rally in the poll is to see how many people are interested in picking it up there. If there are only 1 or 2, I would just assume make the only pickup spot the tailgate. Will keep everyone posted. 

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, TheAccountant said:

i will bring yours to both. My main purpose for including the horn's up rally in the poll is to see how many people are interested in picking it up there. If there are only 1 or 2, I would just assume make the only pickup spot the tailgate. Will keep everyone posted. 

Thanks!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

Lot 4 is north of the Stadium?  

2 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Lot 4 is north of the Stadium?  

Yes sir, MLK side. I am usually in the front row and will let everyone know what flags I am flying on the day of. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, TheAccountant said:

Yes sir, MLK side. I am usually in the front row and will let everyone know what flags I am flying on the day of. 

So look for the only flag with the f word? Should be fairly easy to find.

• Upvote 1

Just now, puc86 said:

So look for the only flag with the f word? Should be fairly easy to find.

I haven't decided for sure if that is the one that I will go with, but since it is a Friday game "Saturdays are for the Bulls" doesn't make a lot of sense. So most likely will be repping South Freaking Florida 😬

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, TheAccountant said:

I haven't decided for sure if that is the one that I will go with, but since it is a Friday game "Saturdays are for the Bulls" doesn't make a lot of sense. So most likely will be repping South Freaking Florida 😬

And it will be the easiest to spot.