• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The TBP Official In Game Thread: Bulls vs. Wisconsin

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,669
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, Corey lea said:

Not even close

Worse?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

We went up for the weather delay and first drive by Wisc and then went back to our usual seats.  I'm only on p9 of this thread.  Lots to go through.  And then tomorrow I'm searching the prediction thread and posting a lot of these :lmao:

A lot of Kool-Aid was drunketh in that thread.
And probably vomited up tonight.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  139

2 minutes ago, Orlando Bull said:

That's fair... so... Selvie, Ben Williams, and Jesse Hester then? In fairness though, I am pretty sure MG wasn't recruited by anyone to play QB and I don't remember Trae being a big time recruit. I know Jenks was. Taurus Johnson probably didn't have a ton of offers. There were a lot of no-name guys on that team. He who shall not be named really knew how to get the most out of guys rather than making them worse than when they signed up to play for him.

Complete tangent, but, a guy I wish had been here more than a year (2006 I think) was Ean Randolph. That kid was fun to watch.

You are taking what was meant to be a joke comment far too seriously  AND not getting any of your facts correct while doing so . Every single player you mentioned was recruited by USF and was at minimum 2 stars- namely Selvie as an offensive center of all things. Some of them might have been transfers or whatever--- I don't feel the need to justify your errors-- Jenkins was a 4 star recruit who started as a true freshman in 2003. And on and on - doesn't matter, never happening anyway.

Just let it (what you said) go as a silly thing to say that gets said when things get silly. ANd let my response be what it was-- a joke about what that fantasy match up might look like. I am not having an argument with you about this or feel any need to defend a single word I said. I am exhausted with football at this after watching that sheet show

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

We went up for the weather delay and first drive by Wisc and then went back to our usual seats.  I'm only on p9 of this thread.  Lots to go through.  And then tomorrow I'm searching the prediction thread and posting a lot of these :lmao:

I wish I would have known you were my neighbor I would have knocked on your door for shots instead of inviting you here.

Just now, puc86 said:

I wish I would have known you were my neighbor I would have knocked on your door for shots instead of inviting you here.

We finished a bottle of MacCallan 12yr Scotch so I switched to Woodford. We're going to have to meet up at some point. Now, back to p10.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  139

5 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Seems like an evil thing to do. All of those predictions were made by people who had no idea Johnny Ford was not playing in this game. Who knows how that impacts their expectations. I saw it as a sign that it was more of the same old Charlie-- here comes the ass whoopin'

3 hours ago, Bulls On Parade said:

Offense has to show up next series.  week.

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

If I was coaching for my life and Johnny ford killed someone he plays 

Haven't seen yet.  What happened to him?

5 minutes ago, MikeG said:

Seems like an evil thing to do. All of those predictions were made by people who had no idea Johnny Ford was not playing in this game. Who knows how that impacts their expectations. I saw it as a sign that it was more of the same old Charlie-- here comes the ass whoopin'

Do you REALLY think we would have scored with him in there?

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

If we put 40 on G Tech what will we say then about the season?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Haven't seen yet.  What happened to him?

Do you REALLY think we would have scored with him in there?

Coach’s decision