• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

First Day Was Good, delays sucks though

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  38
  • Days Won:  0

Are your legs cramping from the humidity yet? Asking for a friend.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Just now, BullyPulpit said:

What establishments' submarine sandwiches do you enjoy?

Typically the best are independently owned or smaller places if I have to pick a National chain, firehouse, jersey mikes and even Wawa are better than Publix which the closest thing to unique is that the bread can also be used to hammer nails or knock out anyone trying to mug you. Oh wait you can pick stuff from the store to use on the sandwich? So can I you are a ******* grocery store.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The most over rated mediocre place on planet Earth. Let me save you some heartache tomorrow, the sub will taste like disappointment and the only people that love them are people that have never had a sub from any other place besides subway.

Ryan, please ignore this disgruntled, ex Publix employee. Besides, you've been here long enough, two minutes should have done it, to realize puc has issues ...... deep, deep seated issues.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, LeftCoastBull said:

Are your legs cramping from the humidity yet? Asking for a friend.

Nope, but as soon as I got done at Disney and got in the car my whole body ached and it felt like I sweat enough to fill a ****** kiddy pool

Edited by Ryan
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

3 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Typically the best are independently owned or smaller places if I have to pick a National chain, firehouse, jersey mikes and even Wawa are better than Publix which the closest thing to unique is that the bread can also be used to hammer nails or knock out anyone trying to mug you. Oh wait you can pick stuff from the store to use on the sandwich? So can I you are a ******* grocery store.

Jersey Mike's is awful, Wawa is about equivalent to Publix. Firehouse is ok. I agree, independent places typically have the best sandwiches, but I think you are being harsh to Publix. Their subs are good and the bread isn't always hard. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Ryan, please ignore this disgruntled, ex Publix employee. Besides, you've been here long enough, two minutes should have done it, to realize puc has issues ...... deep, deep seated issues.

The first part is false the second part is probably true.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

43 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The most over rated mediocre place on planet Earth. Let me save you some heartache tomorrow, the sub will taste like disappointment and the only people that love them are people that have never had a sub from any other place besides subway.

Now this opinion I like! Not that I have any idea if you are right or wrong but I like the **** storm that it will probably create. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Jersey Mike's is awful, Wawa is about equivalent to Publix. Firehouse is ok. I agree, independent places typically have the best sandwiches, but I think you are being harsh to Publix. Their subs are good and the bread isn't always hard. 

I’m hard on them because they aren’t horrible they are just the basic ***** of the sub world and people act like they are amazing and the second coming because they took chicken tenders and put it on a sub (such innovation). Maybe they can put that glowing endorsement on a billboard “Publix subs, are bread isn’t always hard.” 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Maybe they can put that glowing endorsement on a billboard “Publix subs, are bread isn’t always hard.” 

Publix can afford copy editors. That's more an example of a Winn-Dixie or ALDI billboard ....

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3,497
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

My main worry right now though is my stuff not arriving on time.  All my tailgate stuff(food, drinks, table, tent) was supposed to arrive at my friends place near USF today and now it looks like it won't arrive till Thursday night.  I'm just hoping it doesn't get delayed any further, otherwise my tailgate might be a bust 😕  Other than that, see yous guys Friday and ON WISCONSIN

Your Salmon should nice and ripe by then.