• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

First Day Was Good, delays sucks though

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

So, just finished first day here in Florida.  Went to Seaworld for about 2 hours and then did EPCOT and Magic Kingdom at Disney, now I'm staying out near UCF and fishing tomorrow and barbecue then driving over to Tampa.  My main worry right now though is my stuff not arriving on time.  All my tailgate stuff(food, drinks, table, tent) was supposed to arrive at my friends place near USF today and now it looks like it won't arrive till Thursday night.  I'm just hoping it doesn't get delayed any further, otherwise my tailgate might be a bust 😕  Other than that, see yous guys Friday and ON WISCONSIN

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Glad you had a good first day. Sorry to hear about the gear, but I'm sure you have made enough friends on here to be ok. Bulls Score TDs On Wisconsin!

11 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Glad you had a good first day. Sorry to hear about the gear, but I'm sure you have made enough friends on here to be ok. Bulls Score TDs On Wisconsin!

Thanks, no matter what Friday is going to be a night to remember or not remember, depending on how much we drink ;)

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Thanks, no matter what Friday is going to be a night to remember or not remember, depending on how much we drink ;)

Publix subs, case of beer, a couple trays of Alessi scachatta pizza and some deviled crabs.   Best tailgate ever.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

Publix subs, case of beer, a couple trays of Alessi scachatta pizza and some deviled crabs.   Best tailgate ever.

Don't get mad when I ask this, but what is Publix?  Like I've heard it's a grocer store so why would you get sandwiches there?

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  165

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Don't get mad when I ask this, but what is Publix?  Like I've heard it's a grocer store so why would you get sandwiches there?

I estimate that I have consumed 2,238 PubSubs in my lifetime. Ultimate Boar’s head is a good choice for a cold sub. Chicken tender sub is world famous - ask them to toss the chicken in honey mustard for an added twist.

Order through the app and you don’t even have to wait. You’re welcome.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Aurelius said:

I estimate that I have consumed 2,238 PubSubs in my lifetime. Ultimate Boar’s head is a good choice for a cold sub. Chicken tender sub is world famous - ask them to toss the chicken in honey mustard for an added twist.

Order through the app and you don’t even have to wait. You’re welcome.

Hmm, I'm gonna try this tomorrow 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,672
  • Days Won:  8

24 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Ahahahah wow. We really do take Publix subs for granted sometimes. 

Publix deli has a sub sandwich station you can have subs made anyway you want, and they have some special subs sometimes that are awesome, like the thanksgiving sub. They usually will default to making the subs cold but they toast it for you if you ask. Publix also has really good rotisserie chickens. 

As another poster mentioned, the chicken tender sub is really good, I usually do buffalo chicken tossed in buffalo and ranch when I get it. Usually I get turkey or the ultimate (turkey, ham, roast beef). The Havana bold sub is also good too.

Edited by Gismo

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

24 minutes ago, Ryan said:

The most over rated mediocre place on planet Earth. Let me save you some heartache tomorrow, the sub will taste like disappointment and the only people that love them are people that have never had a sub from any other place besides subway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4
  • ???? 1
  • Me no likey 3

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

The most over rated mediocre place on planet Earth. Let me save you some heartache tomorrow, the sub will taste like disappointment and the only people that love them are people that have never had a sub from any other place besides subway.

What establishments' submarine sandwiches do you enjoy?

Edited by BullyPulpit