• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

This will be the last year that divisions will be used in AAC FB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,241
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Or go to UConn, an Independent, and have no chance at a bowl.  

BYU has seemed to figure it out. There are plenty of bowls not and many are often struggling to figure out how to fill there last spots every season.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  581
  • Content Count:  22,614
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, puc86 said:

BYU has seemed to figure it out. There are plenty of bowls not and many are often struggling to figure out how to fill there last spots every season.

You mean like the crap bowls you complain about that the AAC plays in?  Think the Orange, Cotton, Rose, Fiesta aren't looking for last minute fill ins.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If we win some of these big boy games...starting Friday night and win the conference we will be playing on NYD

You just touched the third rail of insanity 

I agree that if we win all of our P5 games and win all of our conference games things will go swimmingly for us, I also believe however if we play a tougher schedule and win all of our games things will be better for us than you imagine. 

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

You mean like the crap bowls you complain about that the AAC plays in?  Think the Orange, Cotton, Rose, Fiesta aren't looking for last minute fill ins.

So your argument is we cant do it because it would be exactly the same? 

Just now, puc86 said:

I agree that if we win all of our P5 games and win all of our conference games things will go swimmingly for us, I also believe however if we play a tougher schedule and win all of our games things will be better for us than you imagine. 

:facepalm:

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

So your argument is we cant do it because it would be exactly the same? 

Saying we shouldn't do it because we'd be looking for leftovers.  At least now we win 6 games we get another game. This has been fun but I need to get my day going.  I'll chat with my 8 year old grand son to get my fix while I'm gone. 😘

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Saying we shouldn't do it because we'd be looking for leftovers.  At least now we win 6 games we get another game. This has been fun but I need to get my day going.  I'll chat with my 8 year old grand son to get my fix while I'm gone. 😘

Enjoy real life, it has been fun. I can send over my talking points 3"x5" if it helps your grand child to have a crib sheet. Just let him know never back down because you are always right and everyone else needs to know it. If you are presented with "facts" you have three choices: 1) pivot and answer the question you wished the other person asked 2) present alternative facts 3) just keep swinging from the corner you get backed into until the other person gives up and you win. Also don't worry about consistency just change positions and if confronted with it say the other person is wrong even if they post your previous quotes you just deny until you cant any more and then deny again.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, puc86 said:

4E8AE8C2-E050-4D81-B321-7855730F4F2D.jpeg.94b6a5a7ff91a02b0bea3f8afb0ebaf3.jpeg

Okay my work day, as a retiree, is over.  Filled up the extra gas cans and made sure there was air in the generator tires. Back to the fun.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

11 team not quite round Robin? Give me a 10 team league or give me a 12. 11 just seems wrong. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, DELdaBull said:

11 team not quite round Robin? Give me a 10 team league or give me a 12. 11 just seems wrong. 

There will be two common opponents every year. I suspect for us that will be ucf and Cincy