• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Early favorite for Tool of 2019 is this guy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

There is no question that Wisconsin will be favored to win. They might beat us soundly. We might win. But the writer lacks the historical perspective to understand that since 2005 we have defeated:

West Virginia

Louisville

Miami

FSU

Auburn

North Carolina

North Carolina State

Kansas (when they were good)

Texas Tech

South Carolina

Clemson

Illinois

Georgia Tech

Syracuse

Pitt

Rutgers

I'm sure I'm leaving a current power conference team or two off. 

We might not beat Wisconsin, but if we do, I wouldn't be shocked, and the writer shouldn't be either. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

Doesn’t matter what he writes its settled on the field. We are better than he thinks. The real game is that we are all gonna be there partaking in pleasant beer drinking, tailgating and making  a great game experience for both sides. GO BULLS. Badgers

• Haha 1

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, jchem1995 said:

Doesn’t matter what he writes its settled on the field. We are better than he thinks. The real game is that we are all gonna be there partaking in pleasant beer drinking, tailgating and making  a great game experience for both sides. GO BULLS. Badgers

Cheers! 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

16 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Assume that's meant for content only. His liberal use of paragraphs must have made your teeth grind ...

Yes I liked his use of hyperbolic overstatements and intentionally inflammatory speech while feigning outrage at the more objective prognostications and acting like you are the objective one that people are being unreasonable against. He definitely has to work on his punctuation and paragraphs, I like to play a game where each thought and unnecessary word gets me points and each use of punctuation or a paragraph costs me points (I am winning btw).

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

7 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Yes I liked his use of hyperbolic overstatements and intentionally inflammatory speech while feigning outrage at the more objective prognostications and acting like you are the objective one that people are being unreasonable against. He definitely has to work on his punctuation and paragraphs, I like to play a game where each thought and unnecessary word gets me points and each use of punctuation or a paragraph costs me points (I am winning btw).

Does the use of punctuation have to be correct to get the point?

9 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

There is no question that Wisconsin will be favored to win. They might beat us soundly. We might win. But the writer lacks the historical perspective to understand that since 2005 we have defeated:

West Virginia

Louisville

Miami

FSU

Auburn

North Carolina

North Carolina State

Kansas (when they were good)

Texas Tech

South Carolina

Clemson

Illinois

Georgia Tech

Syracuse

Pitt

Rutgers

I'm sure I'm leaving a current power conference team or two off. 

We might not beat Wisconsin, but if we do, I wouldn't be shocked, and the writer shouldn't be either. 

Spoiler alert, this article's purpose isn't to make an actual prognostication or to delve into historical perspectives. It is meant to be over the top because if people wanted an actual prediction this guy would not be in the top 5 million people they would be looking to for that. He was intentionally inflammatory and dismissive because now he has a three page thread on opponents message board and probably a few clicks in Wisconsin too. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

2 minutes ago, JTrue said:

I believe incorrect punctuation earns bonus points.  Correct punctuation loses points.

Just now, JTrue said:

Punctuation is a negative, you are supposed to avoid it if possible but occasionally you have to throw one or two in there so that @Triple B will cry about it less (it is a fine line).  

Just now, chapelbull said:

I believe incorrect punctuation earns bonus points.  Correct punctuation loses points.

#facts Someone else knows the rules

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

35 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Spoiler alert, this article's purpose isn't to make an actual prognostication or to delve into historical perspectives. It is meant to be over the top because if people wanted an actual prediction this guy would not be in the top 5 million people they would be looking to for that. He was intentionally inflammatory and dismissive because now he has a three page thread on opponents message board and probably a few clicks in Wisconsin too. 

What?!? So this article isn't legit?!?

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

2 hours ago, puc86 said:

Punctuation is a negative, you are supposed to avoid it if possible but occasionally you have to throw one or two in there so that @Triple B will cry about it less (it is a fine line).

**** you, man! I hadn't mentioned your lack of paragraphing for 60 days. I'm on a set schedule ...