Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give this a look.  

I put together the video with what I had. The biggest plays were when the stadium was empty because the stadium was always empty.  If you can do better I suggest you do so. I only spent 3 hours pourin

Nice job on video! Thanks..

Posted Images

Oh . . . just realized there was a play button. I was staring at the girls ... j/k.

For the record, I enjoed the video. I stare at the field, not the stands!

Go BULLS !!!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

Excellent!  I'm going to re-watch the Illinois game tonight.  Starting the tailgate tonight.

Looking at your username, you a Grateful Dead fan?

@Grateful Dad

11 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

24/7.  I heard that there is a 20 cd collection being released.  I wonder which song they'll pick!  :drummer:

Funny.  Reminds me of a friend way back in the day and asked if he had Queens GH album.  Said it was an oxymoron.

Great video! Makes me wish I could make it back to FL for the games. 

As for the critics, not much you can do when we had abysmal attendance, but I didn't even notice -- too busy looking at the plays!

On 8/26/2019 at 7:25 PM, Nick Carroll said:

Give this a look.

It is Time....

No excuses, watch or don't watch, support or don't support, fan or no fan... If you are reading this, you have no excuse.... Let's us be violent, angry, agressieve. and respectful.... time to **** **** up... Friday, I want to see see our young men **** **** up..... 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Skingraft said:

It is Time....

No excuses, watch or don't watch, support or don't support, fan or no fan... If you are reading this, you have no excuse.... Let's us be violent, angry, agressieve. and respectful.... time to **** **** up... Friday, I want to see see our young men **** **** up..... 

That is right!!! lets get bullish and push people around OUR field.