• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Sorry, I've been away for a week

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry everyone who missed the presence of your favorite badger, you might be wondering where I was?  Or you didn't care?  Or like the majority youre like:  "Who is this wanker?".  Anyways, the past week I was busy for a few reasons:

1. I had a fishing trip with the guys to Sheboygan, we went out on Lake Michigan and caught a ton of Salmon, literally A LOT OF SALMON! 

2. I had my cousins wedding in Manitowoc Saturday

3. This ties into the two points above, but let's just say out of the last 7 days, 5 of them I have woken up completely hungover

Anyways, back on topic.  I fly down in two days to meet all you wonderful people and now that we caught all this salmon I'm gonna bring it down with me and smoke it, so if y'all wanna try some Wisconsin smoked salmon, it'll be at the tailgate along with A LOT OF BEER ALCOHOL!

Signed, your favorite Sconnie  ❤️  ;) 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Content Count:  1,867

I'm all about that! where is your tailgate?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

I'm hoping to see at least 5000 Wisky fans on the other side of the field. they only bought 1500 tickets through USF which concerns me. The Illini had at least 2-3k fans two years ago...I would think Badger fans would turn out for this.

15 minutes ago, jasonb56 said:

I'm all about that! where is your tailgate?

I dont even know yet, I want to be in a rowdy area so I think I was told lot 3, 4, and 6

Guest Jonesy Bull

Ryan you are definately our favorite Ryan from Wisconsin.  But then again i know no other Ryans from Wisconsin.

Thanks for inviting us to your tailgate.  Let us know where!

10 minutes ago, pascobull said:

I'm hoping to see at least 5000 Wisky fans on the other side of the field. they only bought 1500 tickets through USF which concerns me. The Illini had at least 2-3k fans two years ago...I would think Badger fans would turn out for this.

It might just be a little bit of an awkward time with classes coming soon.  Also, any last minute Sconnies probably dont wanna make the trip when they see a hurricane barreling toward Florida

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Ryan you are definately our favorite Ryan from Wisconsin.  But then again i know no other Ryans from Wisconsin.

Thanks for inviting us to your tailgate.  Let us know where!

Ill def let you know where probably by Thursday I just still dont know quite which lot it'll be.  I'll def have wisconsin cuisine and the music won't be that new crap, us Sconnies are more old school so my tailgate playlist will be all hits from the 60s 70s and 80s

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, Ryan said:

It might just be a little bit of an awkward time with classes coming soon.  Also, any last minute Sconnies probably dont wanna make the trip when they see a hurricane barreling toward Florida

The hurricane if it comes here (which is a really big IF).  Wont get here till early next week per the forecast.

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

The hurricane if it comes here (which is a really big IF).  Wont get here till early next week per the forecast.

Oh ok, awesome!  Well then Idk what the excuse is, most of the Sconnies probably too hungover getting ready for the winter to make the travel I guess.  I mean, like I said, this past week 5 mornings I woke up with raging hangover

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Oh ok, awesome!  Well then Idk what the excuse is, most of the Sconnies probably too hungover getting ready for the winter to make the travel I guess.  I mean, like I said, this past week 5 mornings I woke up with raging hangover

That surprises me.  I still think there will be a pretty good size W presence.....like i said before, there are ALOT of Wisconsin transplants that live here.  As there is from all over the Midwest.