• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Expert predictions and the key to a Bulls Victory

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

We have had some heated discussion and for the most part, respectful disagreements. Now, it's time for posters like Cali , New England and the rest of the frequent posters to wrap up their arguments on why the Bulls will beat the Badgers and predict the final score.

I will start it off.

I will predict a 34 to 20 Bulls victory.

The key to the game will be the play of Macon and Studstill. I'm solid with the Ends and Line doing their jobs. However, I think Macon and Studstill will put the rb head on a swivel and he will resort to east-west running. We have way too much speed for that to be successful. If they are able to run right at us, we may be in trouble. We will still win because the offense will put up points and they will not be able to keep up with their run heavy offense.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

26 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

We have had some heated discussion and for the most part, respectful disagreements. Now, it's time for posters like Cali , New England and the rest of the frequent posters to wrap up their arguments on why the Bulls will beat the Badgers and predict the final score.

I will start it off.

I will predict a 34 to 20 Bulls victory.

The key to the game will be the play of Macon and Studstill. I'm solid with the Ends and Line doing their jobs. However, I think Macon and Studstill will put the rb head on a swivel and he will resort to east-west running. We have way too much speed for that to be successful. If they are able to run right at us, we may be in trouble. We will still win because the offense will put up points and they will not be able to keep up with their run heavy offense.

I already have gave my prediction but here it is again: Bulls 24   Badgers 30. Close game all the way and we leave the game feeling good about this team and will beat Tech the following week.

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

excited ric flair GIF

ITS GAME WEEK!!! BULLS ALL DAY! 

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

I think if we score more points than they do we should probably win.

• Haha 2

Just now, puc86 said:

I think if we score more points than they do we should probably win.

No 💩

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,703
  • Days Won:  6

This is going to be a fun thread to re-visit after Friday night's game is over  😂😂

I predict Wisconsin 38  USF 20.  Johnathan Taylor will run wild much like Dalvin Cook did twice to us.  The offense will show glimpses of what is to come, and the potential will be there, but it is going to take three or four games for it to really click.  And last but not least, Charlie is still the head coach, which means he will play conservative and not-to-lose.  But hey, at least he will have the team prepared for this game ( I hope).

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,215

Wisconsin offense vs USF defense 

Jonathan Taylor ran for 831 yards in Wisconsin’s last 4 games (207 ypg) and Wisc went 2-2, including an OT win against Purdue. He had 6 & 9.7 YPC respectively against Michigan and Penn State 

The key to beating Wisc isn’t stopping JT. Anyone who thinks we are going to “stop” JT is crazy. There isn’t a team in the country that can go into a game against Wisc and confidently say they are going to shutdown this guy. 

The key is to make sure that when they do pass, we don’t allow chunk plays and easy conversions on 3rd down. JT is going to get his, but we absolutely can NOT allow their pass game to get into any sort of rhythm. When you get Wisc in 3rd and 5 or longer, you absolutely have to make a stop. I think we will get after Coan and force him into a mistake or three. 

USF offense vs Wisconsin defense 

On the other side of the ball, we have to limit the pre snap penalties. I think we all expect some highs and lows with a Week 1 game in a new system. The key here will be limiting the false starts, illegal motions, etc that put you behind the chains. Pre snap penalties lead to short drives, which in turn leads to a tired defense. That’s a recipe for disaster against these guys. 

I expect KB to focus on the short pass game (motion to option routes, screens, etc) early in the game to establish a rhythm. We have enough talent to force missed tackles and find chunk plays without putting too much pressure on the OL. I truly think BB and co. will have a field day here. 

Special Teams

This is where the game will be decided IMO. Wisconsin will have a new kicker, while USF seems sold on using a 2 kicker system (insert a wait, wut? emoji). I don’t expect Horne to be the KR, but there’s still plenty of talent here for this to be a game changer for us. 

My official prediction is 37-34 Bulls with Wisconsin missing a game tying FG at the buzzer. 

TL;DR

Bulls win, go crazy folks 

Edited by IBulleve
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Did I miss something?  I dont see any expert predictions.

29 minutes ago, IBulleve said:

Wisconsin offense vs USF defense 

Jonathan Taylor ran for 831 yards in Wisconsin’s last 4 games (207 ypg) and Wisc went 2-2, including an OT win against Purdue. He had 6 & 9.7 YPC respectively against Michigan and Penn State 

The key to beating Wisc isn’t stopping JT. Anyone who thinks we are going to “stop” JT is crazy. There isn’t a team in the country that can go into a game against Wisc and confidently say they are going to shutdown this guy. 

The key is to make sure that when they do pass, we don’t allow chunk plays and easy conversions on 3rd down. JT is going to get his, but we absolutely can NOT allow their pass game to get into any sort of rhythm. When you get Wisc in 3rd and 5 or longer, you absolutely have to make a stop. I think we will get after Coan and force him into a mistake or three. 

USF offense vs Wisconsin defense 

On the other side of the ball, we have to limit the pre snap penalties. I think we all expect some highs and lows with a Week 1 game in a new system. The key here will be limiting the false starts, illegal motions, etc that put you behind the chains. Pre snap penalties lead to short drives, which in turn leads to a tired defense. That’s a recipe for disaster against these guys. 

I expect KB to focus on the short pass game (motion to option routes, screens, etc) early in the game to establish a rhythm. We have enough talent to force missed tackles and find chunk plays without putting too much pressure on the OL. I truly think BB and co. will have a field day here. 

Special Teams

This is where the game will be decided IMO. Wisconsin will have a new kicker, while USF seems sold on using a 2 kicker system (insert a wait, wut? emoji). I don’t expect Horne to be the KR, but there’s still plenty of talent here for this to be a game changer for us. 

My official prediction is 37-34 Bulls with Wisconsin missing a game tying FG at the buzzer. 

TL;DR

Bulls win, go crazy folks 

Rush the field like it's 07'?!?!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

20 minutes ago, feardabull said:

Did I miss something?  I dont see any expert predictions.

You must have missed the second posts of this thread...

• Haha 1