• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

you can tell when USF loses

Members do not see this ad, Register

USF beating Louisville benefited Miami.  It gave MIA a wakeup call to take us seriously.  They shut down our run game, forced us to pass, make our own mistake, and capitalize on our mistakes.  

I personally will take the conference game win over Louisville.

Let's regroup our offense and run the table on the big east!!

I can't accept that we aren't ready. The game to me was never out of reach until late in the 4th. I don't know, maybe I'm just bias but I won't accept that they are that much better than us. That nite they were but we didn't help ourselves out.

true -- I am referring to "expert" ratings of players. And the out of state type players they can afford to go after. Two linemen from Texas, others from PA, NJ, etc. They look at the talent base as being nationwide, while USF tends to look statewide (not a bad choice).

I think many have stated that USF couldn't afford to turn the ball over. We did that and they capitalized each time. Then we abandoned our game plan to try to get a quick fix.

I prefer to forget this game at this point. THe players and coaches might learn something from it but what I saw was a team that was not hitting on all cylinders on offense. The defense was sound for the most part but the offense gave Miami too many opportunities.