• Join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other Bulls fans!

To Velcro and his fellow dreamers....

Guest umhcane

Guest umhcane

1." USF will be overwhelmed ": I believe ESPNU used  "overwhelmed" in describing your team during game.

2. Too much speed for USF: It was very clear the speed at EVERY pos. for UM.

3. USF cannot run against UM. They will have to pass: Point was made! How many int's?

4.UM db's will be licking their chops when USF passes: Look back to #3 above.

5.KW will have good game: 1 of  2 failed predictions. USF D played well but so does every D that has played this UM offense.

6.UM by 28: My second failed prediction. Nice caused fumble kept it from 27 still wrong but would have been close.

7.ENOUGH SAID!!! Good luck the rest of season!

Members do not see this ad, Register
1." USF will be overwhelmed ": I believe ESPNU used  "overwhelmed" in describing your team during game.

2. Too much speed for USF: It was very clear the speed at EVERY pos. for UM.

3. USF cannot run against UM. They will have to pass: Point was made! How many int's?

4.UM db's will be licking their chops when USF passes: Look back to #3 above.

5.KW will have good game: 1 of  2 failed predictions. USF D played well but so does every D that has played this UM offense.

6.UM by 28: My second failed prediction. Nice caused fumble kept it from 27 still wrong but would have been close.

7.ENOUGH SAID!!! Good luck the rest of season!

I would word #3 differently.  It should read: "USF can't pass on UM at all, so UM will stack the run so USF can't do ANYTHING on offense".  Same end result, but more true.  Julmiste was AFRAID of you guys.

I don't think we should have been overwhelmed, but theres just something about miami...and we WERE overwhelmed...no doubt about that.  Congrats.