Will Humidity Play A Role Against Wisconsin?

Members do not see this ad, Register
2 hours ago, Bullrush33 said:

If this was the Championship game against Alabama sure I would take it. But I want out team to be good because they are.  The Notre Dame win felt empty because they really beat themselves.  Auburn and West Virginia 2007 we were the better team.

Notre Dame was the luckiest of all of our wins...nothing is close. But a win is a win....

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

ND was lucky with the weather delays. Without them the game would not have been as close.

True... we were actually starting to put the hammer down on them when that rain delay saved them.  They had no answers for anything that was going on and BJ was having a game.  Even then they went out to warmup and left us in the locker room so we were cold coming out of the rain delay.  

2 hours ago, Calibull said:

True... we were actually starting to put the hammer down on them when that rain delay saved them.  They had no answers for anything that was going on and BJ was having a game.  Even then they went out to warmup and left us in the locker room so we were cold coming out of the rain delay.  

If ND had a decent QB we don’t win that game...but it would have been close

30 minutes ago, Calibull said:

If  we were in a multi star solar system, night may not exist except for the occasional eclipse as a planet blocked out one of the suns lights.  But we don't, and it does.  

I get it I get it...but that win never did much for me and we **** the bed soon after. 

• Upvote 1