• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

• Game 1

Sat, 6/12, 9 pm (ESPNU) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 R H E
    South Florida                          
    Texas                          

In-game Chat  Game Thread  Live Stats  Bulls Unlimited (radio)

PSA for Georgia Tech game attendees

58 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

I always bring two shirts.. One to tailgate in and one to wear inside the stadium after applying more deodorant. Those near me in the stadium you are welcome. 

😂😂😂

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Public shaming? The fact that they are there is more important. The public shaming is all that don’t support the team. 

I am wearing Green and will sweet like a South Florida Bull fan.

I heard our corner seats get a cool breeze from Aquarium with the smell of Coke   

6 hours ago, T-Man said:

I am talking about Pre game! The Boys and I will be starting around 930 ish, plan on getting there early, walking about and setting up shop with other fans.   Will not be drinking during game, we will be sobering up for the long drive back after the victory.

Gotcha! We are traveling super light. No luggage. We will probably stop off at a gas station and pick up some stuff to carry with us. 

11 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Soda or water? They don't sell beer at Bobby Dodd. Only way to get beer or wine is with the two free drinks that come with the Gold Club Seats, at least that is what my quick research has revealed. 

I normally sneak in a plastic flash to overcome this injustice, does anyone know if they pat down or is this a tough venue to do this?

15 minutes ago, CyberBull said:

Anyone receive their Georgia Tech tickets from USF or know when they will be mailed?

Mailed on Monday, many locals have theirs, I don’t but live out of state.

17 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Mailed on Monday, many locals have theirs, I don’t but live out of state.

I got mine in ATL yesterday I think.  It came via UPS envelope.  

17 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Gotcha! We are traveling super light. No luggage. We will probably stop off at a gas station and pick up some stuff to carry with us. 

I will let you know where we eventually hunker down, so you can stop by... we will have coolers, chairs, and bag boards

2 hours ago, T-Man said:

I will let you know where we eventually hunker down, so you can stop by... we will have coolers, chairs, and bag boards

Sounds good

On August 21, 2019 at 8:33 PM, CyberBull said:

Anyone receive their Georgia Tech tickets from USF or know when they will be mailed?

They told me to go to gate at stadium

On 8/20/2019 at 9:39 PM, BullyPulpit said:

Part of it was strategic for me. I will have a much better view of the one video board from Section 127. Plus, I'm closer enough to the other Bull fans to stop by and grace them with my presence. 

Exactly I will be in section right next to the USF fans section wearing my green. Better seats less money and none of the USF tickets  sales goes to USF.