• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Recruiting Fans - UW Opportunity

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, Nick Carroll said:

Win or loose I would rather be at the game. The tickets to the concert were an anniversary present so I am locked in there. 

I would just get divorced

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I would just get divorced

Being that my wife gets me the Season Tix every year and also was supportive in the purchase and outfitting of the Tailgate Trailer I think I will keep her. lol 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, Nick Carroll said:

Being that my wife gets me the Season Tix every year and also was supportive in the purchase and outfitting of the Tailgate Trailer I think I will keep her. lol 

Probably most of us on this here 'pen that are married have very tolerant and wonderful wives.

• Like 1

Just now, Nick Carroll said:

Missing a game I can deal with. I think we have some sort of anniversary thing ( it’s I guess the anniversary of when we got engaged, I don’t think that’s a real thing but I will take her word for it) and my wife can’t make it so I’m going to drive over after the game and meet her for the rest of the weekend . The divorce would be  for making me go to a Florida Georgia concert.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, puc86 said:

Missing a game I can deal with. I think we have some sort of anniversary thing ( it’s I guess the anniversary of when we got engaged, I don’t think that’s a real thing but I will take her word for it) and my wife can’t make it so I’m going to drive over after the game and meet her for the rest of the weekend . The divorce would be  for making me go to a Florida Georgia concert.

Freedom is greater than compromise...

6 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Probably most of us on this here 'pen that are married have very tolerant and wonderful wives.

If there is one thing my wife hates about me it’s when she looks over at my phone and I am on Thebullspen again but she scrolls thru Instagram which makes zero sense to me so I think it’s a push.

Guest Jonesy Bull

I have a bad feeling that there is going to be a lot of Red shirts in the stadium, possibly more than Green.

There are tons of Wisconsin transplants here.  If you ever been to a Bucs/Packers game, you know what I mean.  I've heard people around my office that are from Wisky, all going to the game....I just hope its not embarrassing.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

9 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I have a bad feeling that there is going to be a lot of Red shirts in the stadium, possibly more than Green.

There are tons of Wisconsin transplants here.  If you ever been to a Bucs/Packers game, you know what I mean.  I've heard people around my office that are from Wisky, all going to the game....I just hope its not embarrassing.

As long as we win we could have just us from the 'pen there and I'll be okay with it.  But with the red seats that does create a problem.  Or are they all pewter now?

Edited by CousinRicky

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

26 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I'm sorry if we have more than y'all.  I just want a good game and to see some good football, drink, have a good time, and have some "nice views" ;)

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

32 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I get it. I like FGL though so it is all good. The concert should be a fun time too.