• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Recruiting Fans - UW Opportunity

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

Unfortunately we will be missing this game as we have Florida Georgia Line concert tickets that we bought long before the schedule was released. That said our 6 seats will not be empty. I have transferred them to a friend that will use them all. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

4 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Just want to see you guys leaving the stadium hoppin' mad, not jumpin' around. 

Fair play

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

This has been something that has really bothered me over the last few years about Tampa. The large majority of the friends I made when I transferred to USF and moved to Tampa were people who were born and raised in the area. You would be surprised how hard it is to get them to come to a USF game though. Some of them even went to and graduated from USF, but won't come to a game unless we are playing a big name (FSU, UF, UCF, etc.).

I throw tailgates for all of the country concerts at the amphitheater and can easily get 200 people to come, but when it comes to USF tailgates/games its like trying to push a 2-ton boulder up a hill with ski's on. It really pisses me off sometimes because often times I end up going to the game alone. I was hoping Wisconsin would be an opportunity to get some of them to come since it is a bigger opponent, but it just happens to be the same night as the Florida Georgia Line concert and most the people I know will be there haha. 

That being said, I did get a good group of people to come with me to the USF block party and they had a great time. Hoping this translates into getting them to come to games when there isn't a competing event happening. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

I have to say... the Jump Around is SO MUCH FREAKING BETTER than the sway-swag crap USF does. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

52 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

Unfortunately we will be missing this game as we have Florida Georgia Line concert tickets that we bought long before the schedule was released. That said our 6 seats will not be empty. I have transferred them to a friend that will use them all. 

49 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

This has been something that has really bothered me over the last few years about Tampa. The large majority of the friends I made when I transferred to USF and moved to Tampa were people who were born and raised in the area. You would be surprised how hard it is to get them to come to a USF game though. Some of them even went to and graduated from USF, but won't come to a game unless we are playing a big name (FSU, UF, UCF, etc.).

I throw tailgates for all of the country concerts at the amphitheater and can easily get 200 people to come, but when it comes to USF tailgates/games its like trying to push a 2-ton boulder up a hill with ski's on. It really pisses me off sometimes because often times I end up going to the game alone. I was hoping Wisconsin would be an opportunity to get some of them to come since it is a bigger opponent, but it just happens to be the same night as the Florida Georgia Line concert and most the people I know will be there haha. 

That being said, I did get a good group of people to come with me to the USF block party and they had a great time. Hoping this translates into getting them to come to games when there isn't a competing event happening. 

3BEA49D2-7E08-461E-AE70-F900005A00D4.jpeg.3b70f2bfb24b34fcde72ed0695020951.jpeg

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Nick Carroll said:

Didn't they announce this game like a year and a half ago?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, CousinRicky said:

Didn't they announce this game like a year and a half ago?

It was piss poor planning on my part. However I made sure my seats would still be filled. 

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, Nick Carroll said:

It was piss poor planning on my part. However I made sure my seats would still be filled. 

Good work on that.  And, yet to be determined, you may be glad you were at the concert and not the game.  But you WILL kick yourself in the butt if we win.

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Good work on that.  And, yet to be determined, you may be glad you were at the concert and not the game.  But you WILL kick yourself in the butt if we win.

Win or loose I would rather be at the game. The tickets to the concert were an anniversary present so I am locked in there.