• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Any Questions now

Guest Txcanes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

Field did the talking, I just asked if you had any questions?

If the field does the talking then I'll reiterate RT's statement that there's no need for YOU to be here NOW. If we have any questions, I'm sure UM will set up an interview with the field.

If you and your overly sensitive cane brethren were offended by the few overly optimistic "bad apples" on OUR board, sorry.

And Gary, you didn't over-react. This guy was being a pompus áss .... "Take some class pills and do some field talking not board talking, we have been doing that for years!!" .... Give me a freaking break.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Field did the talking, I just asked if you had any questions? The answer was on the field gang, end of conversation. I never post on others boards, but the lack of respect from a program that has proven nothing made many fans of UM form new opinions of the USF fanbase in general. Like any program, there are bad apples, you seem to have more than the average fan base. Take some class pills and do some field talking not board talking, we have been doing that for years!! Have a good season, really would be nice to see a Florida team win the Big East! Sign off and have fun. College football is so much better than pro ball.

Yikes, I saw a lot of slop from both teams on that field.  UM TE needs to hold onto the ball and score that TD.  Peyton needs not to get a WR screen stripped.  Julmiste needs not to play scared and overthrow a CROSSING ROUTE (an open one, too) into the SAFETY's hands.

How many total turnovers in this game?  ugly ugly ugly.  BOTH teams are better than THAT.

If both teams had played to potential UM would have won by somewhere between 13-17...clearly UM still has more depth, and unlike us, at least SOME offense.

UM fans should still give USF's D credit...it gave up very little, while their D RAPED our offense (which is why miami won by that much).

Teams in the future that dont utterly spank our O will find it very difficult to put up that many points.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Did ANYBODY notice that UM didn't spank us NEARLY as bad as we screwed Louisville up???

27-7 = not as bad as 45-14.

And frankly, my opinion is that if it hadn't been raining, we wouldn't have screwed up so bad off the bat. Our skills are already precarious, between PJ as QB and our question mark receiver situation. Add rain in the mix to that and our chances got way slimmer.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i think its funny that this guy is calling us classless fans, did u not read my topic about some comments made by UM fans AFTER the game, and that was only a hand full that i posted, i'm done with these cane fans, both teams played a horrible game, anybody can see that, we are a good team, just had a bad game.  oh and pre-game ****-talking is part of the game, can't take it, leave

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

yes where were you before the game.

usf fans got to live for a week, and i will never apologize for that!