• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Names that you are not hearing on D.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Content Count:  6,499
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Corey lea said:

Charlotte is the worst team in FBS. Roberts and Sanders only got the opportunity to play because that room was really that bad. As for return productivity, we have enough people on the other side of the ball that would love another chance to get on the field. Lots of weapons!  Sure they can be used on special teams, but I would not won't them out there on a full time basis if I'm trying to win a championship. Sure let them play once we put a game away, but recording a tackle per game is not a good metric to use. 

Charlotte is still a D1 school. And Roberts/Sanders still have plenty of time 2 get better. They still played and made plenty of plays last year. Plus the transfers that came in could actually help develop them as well. Ill just agree 2 disagree. Im not going 2 garuntee that they will be stars, but not going 2 write them off either. 

• Topic Count:  125
  • Content Count:  649
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Charlotte is still a D1 school. And Roberts/Sanders still have plenty of time 2 get better. They still played and made plenty of plays last year. Plus the transfers that came in could actually help develop them as well. Ill just agree 2 disagree. Im not going 2 garuntee that they will be stars, but not going 2 write them off either. 

That's fair enough, I just believe that Charlie will not go into Austin with those two starting when he can probably get better talent in that room, as he just showed. 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

This is nonsense... Roberts is actually going to start and so is Sawtelle.  Sanders is not going anyplace, it literally makes not sense for him to. I think with 1 or 2 exceptions and some guys being in the rotation, the Depth chart is what it is.  

10 minutes ago, Calibull said:

This is nonsense... Roberts is actually going to start and so is Sawtelle.  Sanders is not going anyplace, it literally makes not sense for him to. I think with 1 or 2 exceptions and some guys being in the rotation, the Depth chart is what it is.  

Roberts will not start. You are fooling yourself. Safety or Corner?

10 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

Roberts will not start. You are fooling yourself. Safety or Corner?

according to the depth chart he's starting.  At SS actually...

Edited by Calibull
left something out

29 minutes ago, Calibull said:

according to the depth chart he's starting.  At SS actually...

LOL...YOU know that Studstill is starting low in the box. Charlie is not going to let Roberts get mauled when you have a heat seeking missile in Studstill available. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

LOL...YOU know that Studstill is starting low in the box. Charlie is not going to let Roberts get mauled when you have a heat seeking missile in Studstill available. 

I don't know anything except what the depth chart says... you're literally talking conjecture.  I'm saying what the paper says.  The new media guid is out with the fall depth chart.   With the exception of KJS, if/when his waiver comes in, it's not going to look that differently in terms of starters.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,608
  • Content Count:  74,428
  • Days Won:  422

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Weren't you the one whining not that long ago about NO names coming out of camp, preemptively blaming that for lack of attendance ...? Is this observation coming from voices in your head?

3 hours ago, Corey lea said:

Evidently you missed the context. Not to worry, I will give you insight. The topic was related to the idea that the starters from last years D are relatively silent with most of the headlines going to the transfers brought in.

Forget the "insight". How about some links to all these headlines that are spelling doom for last year's starters?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

10 minutes ago, Corey lea said:

I would agree that Roberts is the most likely to move back in the depth chart, he was exposed at the end of last year and is a liability against the run.  I still think Sawtelle will struggle staying healthy and is already having similar issues.  However I do think Sanders will continue to progress and find a way to get on the field, he displayed a burst and elusiveness on kick offs last year.