• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wisconsin Battling the Injury Bug

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Can always count on me to drink! :)

game of thrones drinking GIF by Sky

cheers

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,514
  • Days Won:  28

11 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Apparently, the Badgers have had a pretty decent amount of injuries thus far in camp. One of their top WRs went down today. The extent of the injury is unknown at this point. At TE, they are pretty banged up as well, with as many as 4 guys missing time in camp due to injury. This might be less of a concern with an established starting QB returning, but with two newcomers battling it out, it could effect them in their game against us. 

https://saturdaytradition.com/wisconsin-football/report-badgers-wr-danny-davis-leaves-practice-with-injury/
https://saturdaytradition.com/wisconsin-football/report-two-more-wisconsin-tight-ends-endure-injuries-in-fall-camp/

https://saturdaytradition.com/wisconsin-football/wisconsin-te-appears-to-re-injure-troubling-right-knee-during-practice/

I would have rather it be more o-line injuries. Well i hope these injured players recover well...after our game 😎

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,341
  • Days Won:  5

11 hours ago, Ryan said:

Can always count on me to drink! :)

Me too. Anyways, be sure to bring a change of shoes, socks and clothes. We will be tailgating in the rain for the majority of the night. That’s my two cents.

• Like 1

Guest Jonesy Bull

I love the enthusiasm and confidence.....but c'mon guys pump the brakes a bit on "we are going to beat down the badgers" talk. 

This is still one of the better programs in the Big Ten, they are big and physical and tough.  The type of team that we have traditionally had trouble with.  I do like the fact that we are getting them right out of the gate, and if they take us lightly and are not prepared, then yes we have a decent chance to win.  But I certainly don't see this as being an easy game at all.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Me too. Anyways, be sure to bring a change of shoes, socks and clothes. We will be tailgating in the rain for the majority of the night. That’s my two cents.

Will do :)

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

2 hours ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I love the enthusiasm and confidence.....but c'mon guys pump the brakes a bit on "we are going to beat down the badgers" talk. 

This is still one of the better programs in the Big Ten, they are big and physical and tough.  The type of team that we have traditionally had trouble with.  I do like the fact that we are getting them right out of the gate, and if they take us lightly and are not prepared, then yes we have a decent chance to win.  But I certainly don't see this as being an easy game at all.

I don't think anybody said it will be an easy game.  Until you just mentioned it.