• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Wisconsin Battling the Injury Bug

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Apparently, the Badgers have had a pretty decent amount of injuries thus far in camp. One of their top WRs went down today. The extent of the injury is unknown at this point. At TE, they are pretty banged up as well, with as many as 4 guys missing time in camp due to injury. This might be less of a concern with an established starting QB returning, but with two newcomers battling it out, it could effect them in their game against us. 

https://saturdaytradition.com/wisconsin-football/report-badgers-wr-danny-davis-leaves-practice-with-injury/
https://saturdaytradition.com/wisconsin-football/report-two-more-wisconsin-tight-ends-endure-injuries-in-fall-camp/

https://saturdaytradition.com/wisconsin-football/wisconsin-te-appears-to-re-injure-troubling-right-knee-during-practice/

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

"Anxiety +100"

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

"Anxiety +100"

Any other word coming out of Badger Camp? Give us the inside scoop Ryan! 

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

This game is going to be a tough one for them.  If they come into Tampa thinking USF is going to just roll over, they're going to get one put on them.  I like our chances... 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,831
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, Calibull said:

This game is going to be a tough one for them.  If they come into Tampa thinking USF is going to just roll over, they're going to get one put on them.  I like our chances... 

Best thing ever is we get them out of the gate, we know what they are about, none of us knows what we are about.  I do not remember ever having this much talent coupled with an OC that knows how to spread the field.  CWT was close however this year will be special.  We got some studs on defense in a hurry, only someone with CCS connections would have pulled this off. This was the best off season in the history of the program, excited to see it all come to fruition.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

Best thing ever is we get them out of the gate, we know what they are about, none of us knows what we are about.  I do not remember ever having this much talent coupled with an OC that knows how to spread the field.  CWT was close however this year will be special.  We got some studs on defense in a hurry, only someone with CCS connections would have pulled this off. This was the best off season in the history of the program, excited to see it all come to fruition.

I agree.  We are loaded from top to bottom and positions that were a weakness for us last season are poised to become strengths.  I think it's big we get them out of the gate, we'll be up for this game and like you said... we got some studs.

1 hour ago, BullyPulpit said:

Any other word coming out of Badger Camp? Give us the inside scoop Ryan! 

Pretty much y'all have it spot on and our injuries right now could be really bad and I don't know if we have the QB situation fixed yet or are CB issues.  Oh, also ran into one of the players on campus last night.  Forget the guys name but built like a tank, the dudes like 6 5 and 300 lbs

7 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Pretty much y'all have it spot on and our injuries right now could be really bad and I don't know if we have the QB situation fixed yet or are CB issues.  Oh, also ran into one of the players on campus last night.  Forget the guys name but built like a tank, the dudes like 6 5 and 300 lbs

Ryan, it is going to be a ugly trip, USF rolls UW, humidity and heat is unbearable.  Red tide ruins your fishing trip, flooding rains, flying cockroaches in your hotel room coupled with bed bugs and cramps on both your O line and cheerleading squad.  I got a good feeling on this one, however let’s eat drink and be merry 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Ryan, it is going to be a ugly trip, USF rolls UW, humidity and heat is unbearable.  Red tide ruins your fishing trip, flooding rains, flying cockroaches in your hotel room coupled with bed bugs and cramps on both your O line and cheerleading squad.  I got a good feeling on this one, however let’s eat drink and be merry 

Can always count on me to drink! :)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Ryan said:

Can always count on me to drink! :)

Yep me as well, my dads side grew up in Chicago, mom side Rockford, AppletonWi Aurora etc.  we are cut from the same cloth.  Safe travels bro

• Upvote 1