Jump to content

Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
BullyPulpit

Wisconsin Battling the Injury Bug

Recommended Posts

Apparently, the Badgers have had a pretty decent amount of injuries thus far in camp. One of their top WRs went down today. The extent of the injury is unknown at this point. At TE, they are pretty banged up as well, with as many as 4 guys missing time in camp due to injury. This might be less of a concern with an established starting QB returning, but with two newcomers battling it out, it could effect them in their game against us. 

https://saturdaytradition.com/wisconsin-football/report-badgers-wr-danny-davis-leaves-practice-with-injury/
https://saturdaytradition.com/wisconsin-football/report-two-more-wisconsin-tight-ends-endure-injuries-in-fall-camp/

https://saturdaytradition.com/wisconsin-football/wisconsin-te-appears-to-re-injure-troubling-right-knee-during-practice/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Anxiety +100"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

"Anxiety +100"

Any other word coming out of Badger Camp? Give us the inside scoop Ryan! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game is going to be a tough one for them.  If they come into Tampa thinking USF is going to just roll over, they're going to get one put on them.  I like our chances... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Calibull said:

This game is going to be a tough one for them.  If they come into Tampa thinking USF is going to just roll over, they're going to get one put on them.  I like our chances... 

Best thing ever is we get them out of the gate, we know what they are about, none of us knows what we are about.  I do not remember ever having this much talent coupled with an OC that knows how to spread the field.  CWT was close however this year will be special.  We got some studs on defense in a hurry, only someone with CCS connections would have pulled this off. This was the best off season in the history of the program, excited to see it all come to fruition.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Friscobull said:

Best thing ever is we get them out of the gate, we know what they are about, none of us knows what we are about.  I do not remember ever having this much talent coupled with an OC that knows how to spread the field.  CWT was close however this year will be special.  We got some studs on defense in a hurry, only someone with CCS connections would have pulled this off. This was the best off season in the history of the program, excited to see it all come to fruition.

I agree.  We are loaded from top to bottom and positions that were a weakness for us last season are poised to become strengths.  I think it's big we get them out of the gate, we'll be up for this game and like you said... we got some studs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BullyPulpit said:

Any other word coming out of Badger Camp? Give us the inside scoop Ryan! 

Pretty much y'all have it spot on and our injuries right now could be really bad and I don't know if we have the QB situation fixed yet or are CB issues.  Oh, also ran into one of the players on campus last night.  Forget the guys name but built like a tank, the dudes like 6 5 and 300 lbs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Pretty much y'all have it spot on and our injuries right now could be really bad and I don't know if we have the QB situation fixed yet or are CB issues.  Oh, also ran into one of the players on campus last night.  Forget the guys name but built like a tank, the dudes like 6 5 and 300 lbs

Ryan, it is going to be a ugly trip, USF rolls UW, humidity and heat is unbearable.  Red tide ruins your fishing trip, flooding rains, flying cockroaches in your hotel room coupled with bed bugs and cramps on both your O line and cheerleading squad.  I got a good feeling on this one, however let’s eat drink and be merry 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Ryan, it is going to be a ugly trip, USF rolls UW, humidity and heat is unbearable.  Red tide ruins your fishing trip, flooding rains, flying cockroaches in your hotel room coupled with bed bugs and cramps on both your O line and cheerleading squad.  I got a good feeling on this one, however let’s eat drink and be merry 

Can always count on me to drink! :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ryan said:

Can always count on me to drink! :)

Yep me as well, my dads side grew up in Chicago, mom side Rockford, AppletonWi Aurora etc.  we are cut from the same cloth.  Safe travels bro

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...