Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
BullyPulpit

Ray Jay Field Painting

Posted (edited)

Figured I would get out in front of this issue by 4 months or so. It will be interesting to see what the AAC comes up with for painting the Raymond James turf for the AAC Championship Game on December 7th. The Bucs host the Colts the following day at 1 pm, so it may limit the paint schemes on the field. 

Edited by BullyPulpit
  • Upvote 2

This would infer that USF not only wins the division, but also has the best records 

58331F24-FC80-4AF8-979B-A9D2BDA79B27.jpeg

13 hours ago, BullyPulpit said:

Figured I would get out in front of this issue by 4 months or so. It will be interesting to see what the AAC comes up with for painting the Raymond James turf for the AAC Championship Game on December 7th. The Bucs host the Colts the following day at 1 pm, so it may limit the paint schemes on the field. 

At the luncheon yesterday VPofA Kelley mentioned that we should plan for an 8th home game.

• Like 1

They can have whatever they want on the field...If USF is playing at home for the conference championship game I would care less about the colors on the field. 

• Upvote 3

When this happens I think they move the Buc game to 4pm.   That will buy them an extra 3 hours, plus it ensures that I will have extra tailgate time after the game to celebrate!

1 hour ago, T-Man said:

When this happens I think they move the Buc game to 4pm.   That will buy them an extra 3 hours, plus it ensures that I will have extra tailgate time after the game to celebrate!

I like that you said “when” not “if” 🤘