Apparently tbp is a #MeToo free zone.

• ???? 1

5 hours ago, slick1ru2 said:

Apparently tbp is a #MeToo free zone.

Yep, so #youtoo can #gtfo if you dont like it

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, ForestBull said:

Yep, so #youtoo can #gtfo if you dont like it

Your mom/sister/daughter/wife/gf must be so proud.

• Downvote 1

guys looking over pictures that girls willing posted to social media.... the horror. 

• Haha 2

Back on topic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BrassBulls12 said:

guys looking over pictures that girls willing posted to social media.... the horror. 

They’re not all selfies or self posted. You ok with photos of your daughter posted here for whatever lecherous reason they’re being posted on a school athletic website?

Edited by slick1ru2
  • Downvote 2

17 hours ago, slick1ru2 said:

They’re not all selfies or self posted. You ok with photos of your daughter posted here for whatever lecherous reason they’re being posted on a school athletic website?

I have a wife, 2 daughters in college, 4 sisters and even my **** dog is a female however I never tire of looking at attractive women.  By your logic all women are somebody’s daughter, sister, mom etc.. and we are all perverts for enjoying a tasteful pic or two of a pretty women, Coronado’s photo of the bikini clad women by the hot tub was a thing of beauty (nice work) and I will not be shamed for enjoying these.  In fact I am standing up for all the dirty old men out there who feel they are being targeted, we are large in number and will band together to ensure our voices are heard.  As Patrick Henry once said” Give me tits or give me death!”

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

I have a wife, 2 daughters in college, 4 sisters and even my **** dog is a female however I never tire of looking at attractive women.  By your logic all women are somebody’s daughter, sister, mom etc.. and we are all perverts for enjoying a tasteful pic or two of a pretty women, Coronado’s photo of the bikini clad women by the hot tub was a thing of beauty (nice work) and I will not be shamed for enjoying these.  In fact I am standing up for all the dirty old men out there who feel they are being targeted, we are large in number and will band together to ensure our voices are heard.  As Patrick Henry once said” Give me tits or give me death!”

Of course if he did not like it he could have simply ignored the thread...

• Upvote 2

Sorry guys, I've been busy the past 6 days or so, with a salmon fishing trip in Sheboygan and a cousins wedding in Manitowoc.  But oh my, jesus christ!  Like guys enjoy looking at nice things, don't get your panties in a bunch!  Like, sorry but jesus christ, in a few comments this thread became angrier than a half f**ked fox in a forest fire!

• Upvote 1
  • ???? 1