Jump to content
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Aurelius

Girls of Wisconsin

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

I'd let her slap my puck.

I would like to nail that one in the 5 hole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cornada said:

Badger Hockey anyone?

WI_Hockey.png

well there's also this ... Image result for wisconsin badgers volleyball

Image result for wisconsin badger women's soccer

Real talk though who wins a Badger or a Bull? like animal wise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cornada said:

Badger Hockey anyone?

WI_Hockey.png

I so want to make a five hole comment but I’ll stay clean...😇...nah...I’d love shot my biscuit through her five hole...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ryan said:

well there's also this ... Image result for wisconsin badgers volleyball

Image result for wisconsin badger women's soccer

Real talk though who wins a Badger or a Bull? like animal wise

 

F1644D2A-C164-40B1-BC7A-394C3B45B84F.jpeg

7D8A1708-E9D4-4C7D-97AC-8E8CA4743A9D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, puc86 said:

 

F1644D2A-C164-40B1-BC7A-394C3B45B84F.jpeg

7D8A1708-E9D4-4C7D-97AC-8E8CA4743A9D.jpeg

 

 

Looks like a tossup, hard to tell who wins

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ryan said:

 

 

Looks like a tossup, hard to tell who wins

 

A Bull is roughly 100 times the size of a badger, it just has to step on it once and it’s game over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, puc86 said:

A Bull is roughly 100 times the size of a badger, it just has to step on it once and it’s game over.

But .... this 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ryan said:

But .... this 

 

Well obviously I didn’t know about that, clearly it’s a push.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Members do not see this ad, Register today


×
×
  • Create New...