• Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today
Sign in to follow this  
CostSegAdvisor

C has SOLD OUT season tickets

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

spacer.png

Wait what?????  Say it ain't so James???  You are a Bull?  

Hey, show a little respect.  He is a:

Visionary, inspirational, and decisive leader with exceptional project management, problem solving, analytical and “big picture” skills. Results oriented and able to successfully bring order to “chaos” in both technologically challenged and fast-paced environments. Extremely driven and highly regarded for broad range of knowledge, and delivering success through the development of high performance teams.

11 hours ago, Grateful Dad said:

Hey, show a little respect.  He is a:

Visionary, inspirational, and decisive leader with exceptional project management, problem solving, analytical and “big picture” skills. Results oriented and able to successfully bring order to “chaos” in both technologically challenged and fast-paced environments. Extremely driven and highly regarded for broad range of knowledge, and delivering success through the development of high performance teams.

Ah, the good 'ol UCF "MBA with a concentration in platitudes" degree in action.

Seriously though, I wish you nothing but success James, but I am curious as to why all the trolling.

giphy.gif

EXPOSED!

Hell, anyone can "bring order to chaos".  You wanna impress me?  Make Chaos out of order.

On 8/14/2019 at 12:20 PM, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Lets be fair though. IF RJ stadium was their size it would be sold out often as well.

Your contract is for lower bowl only at RJS, at 44k you should be selling out, Wisconsin was allocated 5k tix and laughed in your face and said naw we'll take just 2k. 

1 hour ago, Ron Lighthall said:

Your contract is for lower bowl only at RJS, at 44k you should be selling out, Wisconsin was allocated 5k tix and laughed in your face and said naw we'll take just 2k. 

Jesus, I didn't even know you played a game last night and you're researching our ticket allocation and stadium contract.