• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

New Gear for Football/tailgate szn

As we prepare and get closer to opening day, I figured I would create a thread for everyone to post their new USF gear that they have purchased or made for the upcoming season. I have more stuff in the mail, but to get us started here is a flag I designed and had made to fly during tailgates (Censored as per TBP's policy 😬).

spacer.png

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
Members do not see this ad, Register

A photo isn’t needed, but one significant addition to our tailgating this year is the purchase of an additional parking pass for more breathing room. 

Or should I say an additional *u**ing parking pass. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TheAccountant said:

As we prepare and get closer to opening day, I figured I would create a thread for everyone to post their new USF gear that they have purchased or made for the upcoming season. I have more stuff in the mail, but to get us started here is a flag I designed and had made to fly during tailgates (Censored as per TBP's policy 😬).

spacer.png

Thank you kindly for the edit.

Since I'm running out of room in the car I bought a cargo carrier and a generator. A new tent, and attempted to make a pvc flag pole for another flag.

• Upvote 1