The Bulls Pen Official Members Shirts - Personalized

Please respond YES if you would like to order a Members shirt in the upcoming SECOND order  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plus, early market research indicates these are “chick magnets”.

We have talked about it for years; thanks @TheAccountantfor showing how  easily you can stop talking about an idea and start implementing it. I prefer to be the old muppets complaining in their Opera

I dropped the order off on Wednesday the 14th and they said it would be 2 weeks at the most. So I should be picking them up by the 28th. Once I do I will organize a meet up for people who are local an

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Jim Johnson said:

Ordered... are we up to 30 ??

If we need more to make the minimum, I'll order some that are @TamplonaBull :) 

• Upvote 2

So, I went to order 2 - one with each name - and I'm getting a message that it can't be shipped to my address.

HELP!!!

4 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

So, I went to order 2 - one with each name - and I'm getting a message that it can't be shipped to my address.

HELP!!!

I'll PM you.

By my unofficial count, we are at 23 on the order list.  We want 30 in order to get a great rate and we want to submit it as soon as we get to 30 in order to have for football games, hopefully for GT and the second home game.  If you are thinking about it, please give in to temptation and order now!  :iconic_u_black: :04-rock:

• Upvote 2
11 hours ago, Brad said:

By my unofficial count, we are at 23 on the order list.  We want 30 in order to get a great rate and we want to submit it as soon as we get to 30 in order to have for football games, hopefully for GT and the second home game.  If you are thinking about it, please give in to temptation and order now!  :iconic_u_black: :04-rock:

I’ll do this first thing in the morning