The Bulls Pen Official Members Shirts - Personalized

Please respond YES if you would like to order a Members shirt in the upcoming SECOND order  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plus, early market research indicates these are “chick magnets”.

We have talked about it for years; thanks @TheAccountantfor showing how  easily you can stop talking about an idea and start implementing it. I prefer to be the old muppets complaining in their Opera

I dropped the order off on Wednesday the 14th and they said it would be 2 weeks at the most. So I should be picking them up by the 28th. Once I do I will organize a meet up for people who are local an

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Brad said:

For every shirt ordered between now and next Thursday, 6 p.m. eastern, I will donate $10 to the $23 for 23 USF Football IPF crowdfund.

I ordered two shirts !

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, BullsFan2819 said:

I feel like I need a cooler handle to order one of these...freshman me was very unoriginal.

I believe there is a way to change it if you want to. It’s in the store. You use your points to buy it if I remember right. 

Also, you type the username desired when you order so if you put something else I won’t tell if you don’t. 😇

2 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

I believe there is a way to change it if you want to. It’s in the store. You use your points to buy it if I remember right. 

Also, you type the username desired when you order so if you put something else I won’t tell if you don’t. 😇

That would require that current me is any more creative...

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

Ordered... are we up to 30 ??

Also, any estimate of when it will ship??  I am moving the day after Wisky. 🙂

I plan to pm everyone that orders to confirm shipping addresses before I send them. So we will make sure we get yours to the right location! 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jim Johnson said:

Same here... I second the nomination for @puc86 as Scrum Master. 🙂

I hope everyone likes C+ and answering the question “how many lines of code did you write today?” everytime you ask me anything.

• Haha 1