• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Bulls Pen Official Members Shirts - Personalized

Please respond YES if you would like to order a Members shirt in the upcoming SECOND order  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,729
  • Content Count:  37,556
  • Days Won:  29

7 hours ago, TheAccountant said:

Anyone who I don't work out a meet up with prior to picking up the shirts will be shipped ASAP once I receive them. 

Let us know when and where ... I will try to meet.

When is the First Coach's Show?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  96,982
  • Days Won:  469

This has really been a big hit, thanks @TheAccountant and those that purchased...we reached our order number ahead of schedule and added several at last minute and now have more that want to be in the next order.  I am going to re-open the link for the product and we'll build a second order...I am not going to open it until I can tell those purchasers whet the timeline might be.  But thanks for the enthusiasm around meeting other TBPers.  Funny, someone brought up this idea more than a decade ago, but no one stepped up to do it.  Again, appreciate it TheAccountant.

Also, his idea was that any money that is left over on the order from shipping it will go to the USF Football Facility (formerly known as the IPF).  So if you can meet him for distribution, any left over moola goes to USF Football.   

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Thanks for squeezing me in last minute Brad 👊

4 minutes ago, DELdaBull said:

Thanks for squeezing me in last minute Brad 👊

You gotta thank our man @TheAccountant.  I communicated, he DID.  And I'm not good at communication.  :) 

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

Is there an update currently on when will be receiving these polos? 

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Thebullsfan said:

Is there an update currently on when will be receiving these polos? 

Earlier in this thread (3 days ago) Brad stated no later than the 28th.  Not sure we are going to get a daily update of the order however maybe we should change the count down clock to when the shirts arrive.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Earlier in this thread (3 days ago) Brad stated no later than the 28th.  Not sure we are going to get a daily update of the order however maybe we should change the count down clock to when the shirts arrive.  

I don't think I said that....(more humor on your behalf?). :)

@TheAccountant is your inside guy on this.  His finger is on the pulse.  He's the top dog.  The one in the know.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

I dropped the order off on Wednesday the 14th and they said it would be 2 weeks at the most. So I should be picking them up by the 28th. Once I do I will organize a meet up for people who are local and want their shirt before wisky. I will mail everyone’s shirt who is not local or cannot make it to the meet up the day after I pick them up. 

• Upvote 3

We may as well ask for "interest" for a second order.  We were able to get the first order completed - minimum 30 pretty fast.  I am not sure how fast we would get another 30, so if you would want in on the second order, please respond to the poll added.  We can put a second order in as soon as we know we have enough pieces to order.

You don't need to vote in the poll "No"  I'm only gathering "yes" votes.  Thanks.