• Join Today

Join today and enjoy site benefits and fewer ads presented

• Members do not see this ad. Join today.

The Bulls Pen Official Members Shirts - Personalized

Please respond YES if you would like to order a Members shirt in the upcoming SECOND order  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For those that were following the Would you? thread knows there is an effort to have an official site shirt that may help us spot each other at games and events.  A number of members were in favor and another group of members got it off the ground with pricing, images, shirt style, etc.

We're now ready to start ordering, ASAP, so we can get the group order in at a lower price.  We would like to get 30 orders within the ONE WEEK so that we have a chance to get the shorts for the Ga. Tech game.  Here is a link to the site store where you can select Mens/Womens, size SM-XXXL

Please be sure to enter in your username, so real name, if you prefer.

Any questions, please ask here.  Thank you.

Members do not see this ad, Register
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Plus, early market research indicates these are “chick magnets”.

We have talked about it for years; thanks @TheAccountantfor showing how  easily you can stop talking about an idea and start implementing it. I prefer to be the old muppets complaining in their Opera

I dropped the order off on Wednesday the 14th and they said it would be 2 weeks at the most. So I should be picking them up by the 28th. Once I do I will organize a meet up for people who are local an

Posted Images

Saw that, thanks!  One day, you will be the answer to a trivia question, "The first to order a members' shirt?"  @Gat-Rat Bull

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, TheAccountant said:

The @ is implied. 

Thank g-d I didn’t get a shirt that said @@puc86

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The @ is the Mark of the Devil.

It’s going to be pretty embarrassing when we both show up to the same place with @Triple B on our shirts. No way in hell I was getting one with @puc86, that guy is a ****.

• Haha 2