• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

In game: Bulls vs. Carleton Ravens, 7 p.m.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

6 minutes ago, Basketball Jones said:

I've got two words for you: Hot take.

I see you don't know much about college basketball.

This past season South Dakota state was 24-9, won their conference and got an automatic bid to the NIT.

They had three guys who made better than 43% of their threes. One of them made 45% on 245 attempts. 

They had a good team.

I was referring to the fact of where they live and that they probably drink... but  your ranting was exceptional ... still I am pretty sure that no one on this board knows what the hell South Dakota state is all about Nor do they care.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I was referring to the fact of where they live and that they probably drink... but  your ranting was exceptional ... still I am pretty sure that no one on this board knows what the hell South Dakota state is all about Nor do they care.

Ranting? Pointing out facts to someone making a dumb hot take is ranting? Hahaha okay. 

22 minutes ago, Basketball Jones said:

Ranting? Pointing out facts to someone making a dumb hot take is ranting? Hahaha okay. 

No the hot take is telling someone they don’t know anything about college basketball based on the criteria of not knowing South Dakota basketball...please...that is so frigging lame. I know plenty and I don’t need a “basketball Jones” to legitimize that fact...SD sounds like nothing more than a step down to the University of Vermont. Talk to me in November when I’ll actually care. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,605
  • Content Count:  74,217
  • Days Won:  422

28 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

spacer.png

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No the hot take is telling someone they don’t know anything about college basketball based on the criteria of not knowing South Dakota basketball...please...that is so frigging lame. I know plenty and I don’t need a “basketball Jones” to legitimize that fact...SD sounds like nothing more than a step down to the University of Vermont. Talk to me in November when I’ll actually care. 

You make me chuckle. Just deal with the L & keep it moving 

5 minutes ago, Basketball Jones said:

You make me chuckle. Just deal with the L & keep it moving 

Whatever junior...I look forward to hear you continue to cry about basketball media coverage in the middle of football season 😂😂😂 I look forward to more irrelevant CBB info from you in November😂😂😂

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,810
  • Days Won:  67

20 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Whatever junior...I look forward to hear you continue to cry about basketball media coverage in the middle of football season 😂😂😂 I look forward to more irrelevant CBB info from you in November😂😂😂

A South Dakota vs Canadian basketball knowledge argument in August from a bunch of USF fans  is comical, we have either come a long ways or at the very least you guys make me feel better about myself.  I love our teams to a probably unhealthy level but you guys may need an 🤣😃immediate psychoanalysis before you guys go completely off the edge. 

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

A South Dakota vs Canadian basketball knowledge argument in August from a bunch of USF fans  is comical, we have either come a long ways or at the very least you guys make me feel better about myself.  I love our teams to a probably unhealthy level but you guys may need an 🤣😃immediate psychoanalysis before you guys go completely off the edge. 

“My name is New England Bull and I am BullsPenHolic...😂😂😂.” A little banter is good for the soul...this is nothing wait until football season starts...this place will be a psychological ward even if we do well...but especially if we start 0-2. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 8/8/2019 at 8:10 PM, NewEnglandBull said:

I know they are the Jack Rabbits.....dont know why but always thought that was a cool mame for a mascot. Them and the Ant Eaters

I like unique names...how many schools are Tigers for example.